Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

Regular Show

2nd only to Adventure Time. It really is one of the best cartoons in ages. The prank call episode really is hilarious.

I like the hot dog episode where they say pissed. xD

Yeah! I'm surprised that CN let that slide. My opinion is that all of these shows should be on Adult Swim so that they can be more graphic/explicit/violent.

My opinion is that all of these shows should be on Adult Swim so that they can be more graphic/explicit/violent.

^ this.

It's ok. Like Maiku said it's definitively a show to watch while stoned, but I really prefer Adventure Time and Flapjack. Those shows are waaaay crazier and would fit in on adult swim more than Regular Show(imo). But it's still pretty ridiculous and silly, just don't bring it around me without some sort of "mood enhancer".

It's ok. Like Maiku said it's definitively a show to watch while stoned, but I really prefer Adventure Time and Flapjack. Those shows are waaaay crazier and would fit in on adult swim more than Regular Show(imo). But it's still pretty ridiculous and silly, just don't bring it around me without some sort of "mood enhancer".

Your're crazy. This show would definitely fit in on adult swim.

Sign in to follow this