Sign in to follow this  
ruki11

hello こんにちわ

Hello everyone.

First to say,please don't mind my bad English. Sometimes I think Japanese is easier to understand(not really).

I come from China where itunes can't be used, and people can visit google, twitter, youtube, 4share.... if don't take some action or use some special tools;(

I began to listen to vk music from January 2014(too late) and now is a vk-only listener, spend 16h a day listening so that to fetch up the lost time.

My favorite bands ... do not want to mention disband those...are always with a great vocalist, such as Matenrou, NCBL.

I love music itself more and bands less, love studio album more and live less. I like listen to music in deep silence without any body movements, so I seldom use the word "favor bands".

Actually some songs I fell in love after more than 20 times played.(especially kiryu / 己龍), this is the reason why I keep on listen to those haven't fell in love yet. (Sorry to be dull)

In 2015, I got 3 大切なお知らせ(means important notice but disband notice every time)s from sadie, rin and black gene, I feel lucky begin to know a band after it disband now.

Welcome to the forum! :) This is probably the best place to widen your horizons when it comes to visual kei, so you've definitely come to the right place!

Sign in to follow this