Sign in to follow this  
blackdoll

J-music and money/youtube/global?

Second guy on the left with straight hair very similar to Aiji's (Pierrot), guy in the middle with a Super Siyajin hairstyle, guy at bottom left wearing makeup. Most this guys with a rather androgynous appearance.

That pic of Nick doesn't work. You chose it because you thought it resembles an anime-inspired hairtyle so as to create a connection with the haisrtyles that are evidently inspired by Visual Kei/anime and that way refute the fact that they were inspired by Visual Kei and anime.

It feels ridiculous arguing like a childish fan girl over these matters. The fact is that Japan has influenced South Korea and many countries. Influence doesn't mean stealing.

h-o-t_90s2.jpg

recembles A boy band hair too, aready explained him, so make isnt just a vk or Japanese thing. Pretty Asian dudes, so what the American guys are pretty too?

it does work cobine with the n sync pic, just longer hair. And i choose it to make a connection to the k BBs the anime would be a bonus showing japan wasnt original?

maybe in some other ways like technology. your the childish hateful fan girl vker that hates k-pop? otherwise you would have said anything in the first place and have an actual source rather then nit picking a similarities that are not even original, refusing to see similarities from the clear source, thinking that there is no S.Korea meets America and that it has to go threw Japan first.  

recembles A boy band hair too, aready explained him, so make isnt just a vk or Japanese thing. Pretty Asian dudes, so what the American guys are pretty too?

it does work cobine with the n sync pic, just longer hair. And i choose it to make a connection to the k BBs the anime would be a bonus showing japan wasnt original?

maybe in some other ways like technology. your the childish hateful fan girl vker that hates k-pop? otherwise you would have said anything in the first place and have an actual source rather then nit picking a similarities that are not even original, refusing to see similarities from the clear source, thinking that there is no S.Korea meets America and that it has to go threw Japan first.  

I had the impression before, but now I confirm. Worthless discussion.

South Korea is in the middle of two strong world influences when it comes to pop culture: the US and Japan. I said before, you have a huge iconography of Japan's Jrock scene that you can revise and compare.

Sign in to follow this