Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

平成維新(heiseiishin) will disband

How dandy of them to get us all excited for their non-visual career, and then pull this out all of a sudden! :roll:

I'm gonna be honest though, they were my favorite UC band. Best of luck to the members.

FUCK NO, that's real shit...

Why them?

First I was sad that they left UCP but then I became excited for their future plans..

And now this... Damn T_T;

2010 truly sucks...

Why them?

First I was sad that they left UCP but then I became excited for their future plans..

2010 truly sucks...

Indeed.2010 really sucks!!! :arg:

Its like every two days I see news about my fav bands disband :shock:

Haven't been following them after they started making bad music and releasing the same songs over and over again. Listened to Revolutions and that's when I decided that they need to disband. I thought they had a lot of potential to make really great music, but they didn't live up to my expectations. Best of luck, and I hope to see them in a new band soon.

Why them?

2010 truly sucks...

Indeed.2010 really sucks!!! :arg:

Its like every two days I see news about my fav bands disband :shock:

Yeah. I agree with you ><...

Un... who're these guys in your signature? :'3 I have the feeling that I've seen them before... somehow ôo XD

They used to be my favourite band from UCP, until the recent releases x.x

And I thought their graduation from UCP would bring some good music again. But, this.

Anyway, wish them best of luck in the future.

awwww Jill that's so sad. but he took it so hard . with what happened with Taku I don't blame him from retiring from music

I hope the other 3 stick together and start a new band .

I know Yuuki said something about doing karaoke and practicing singing. so oooh I hope they start something.

ex-平??維新(heiseiishin) Ba.善(yoshi) will act as producer of Double River Record band "ISK;M" since their new maxi single "∞〜infinity〜" released at 2011/07/20 (3 songs, 1,575yen)

Sign in to follow this