Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ヒトツメ(hitotsume) will disband

I thought they disbanded ages ago. :/

I think their label was just terrible at advertising. Both ヒトツメ and ??ん?? are on enter brain and both of the bands recently released full albums which seemingly had no advertising at all and went under the radar. Oddly enough, both albums were complete shit so much so that ??ん?? doesn't even list it on their site(I think ヒトツメ was like that as well until recently).

I think their label was just terrible at advertising. Both ヒトツメ and ??ん?? are on enter brain and both of the bands recently released full albums which seemingly had no advertising at all and went under the radar. Oddly enough, both albums were complete shit so much so that ??ん?? doesn't even list it on their site(I think ヒトツメ was like that as well until recently).

Aaah, makes sense. Enter Brain seem really focused on DEATHGAZE, shame the others are being ignored. Can remember ??ん?? being awful though, especially that weeabootastic This is a pen shit. Figured they'd disbanded too.

Aaah, makes sense. Enter Brain seem really focused on DEATHGAZE, shame the others are being ignored. Can remember ??ん?? being awful though, especially that weeabootastic This is a pen shit. Figured they'd disbanded too.

Yeah sadly :( Also, ??ん?? was pretty bad before, but it was at least somewhat listenable. The new album broke new grounds of terrible though XD

ex-ヒトツメ(hitotsume) Vo.ミスター(mister) session "ニンフォマニア(nymphomania)" will perform at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2011/06/07

"ニンフォマニア(nymphomania)" members:

Vo.ミスター(mister) (ex-ヒトツメ(hitotsume))

Gt.和希(kazuki) (ex-白黒キ??マ(monokuro kinema), now in PLUNKLOCK)

Ba.ミド(mido) (??ん??(ensoku))

ex-ヒトツメ(hitotsume) Vo.ミスター(mister) session "ニンフォマニア(nymphomania)" will perform at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2011/07/09

"ニンフォマニア(nymphomania)" members:

Vo.ミスター(mister) (ex-ヒトツメ(hitotsume))

Gt.あき。(aki) (6→7)

Gt.ROM (6→7)

Ba.亮(ryou) (ex-As If in the darkness)

Dr.洋也(hiroya) (ex-Diana-->妖艶なる園、崩壊シタ世界。(youen naru en houkaishita sekai)-->爛-lAn--->velgat(support), now in pezment)

Sign in to follow this