Sign in to follow this  
doaseternity6

This is why you're fat...

You try to kill me whit food pictures , now I'm hangry

ICWUTU(guessing unintentionally)DIDTHAR.

The combinations XD When I was in America on holiday they offered me Coca Cola with ice cream in it. I was like: WTF?!

They're called floats o_o . I personally don't like them because they have two unnaturally paired food items touching at the same time and that goes against one of my food dogmas.

It's better with root beer :D :D That use to be a summer treat my Mom would make us when I was younger, I haven't had one in years though. :P

Jones Soda came out with bacon flavored soda for a limited time. :urg:

baconright.jpg

http://www.myjones.com/limited/bacon

When I posted this on Facebook I joked about other bacon flavored foods and apparently in Texas there is a place that has bacon flavored ice cream. :emo:

ah Jones soda~ Never got the chance to taste the bacon edition though, I'd probably taste a little just to say I did it....Turkey and gravy though, probably not. Weird soda I've tasted is kinda limited... once I tried chocolate soda and it was actually friggin' tasty but I would only drink it once. It tasted too much like chocolate (with out using any kind of extract or cocoa related ingredient) for me not too worry that I'd consumed something very lethal. Actually continuing on dessert flavored soda, pepsi's latest creation the Mont Blanc soda... that stuff is also really good but once again only a 1 time try thing for me.

As an American, i love bacon.

i add everything with bacon.

i love bacon.

Bacon wraps fish

rainbow bacon

Bacon Explosion

Bacon Samitch

Bacon Bucket salad

Bacon wraps asparagus

bacon gummies

41594_108856982491969_3114_n.jpg

baconlicious!

Edit:

There's 10 Bacon foods and beverages that you never imagined to exist before (BUT THEY DO!)

Bacon Coffee

bacon+coffee.jpg

Bacon cereal

baconcereal9.jpg

Bacon Cake

bacon_cake_4_The_Truth_About_Pie-s500x333-41529-580.jpg

Bacontini

bacon-infused-vodka-200X200.jpg

Bacon Bloody Marry

boston%20bacon%20bloody%20mary.jpg

Maple Bacon Lolipop

maple-bacon-lollipops.jpg

Chocolate Covered Bacon

chocobacon.jpg

Bacon Ice Cream

davidlebovitz-baconicecream.jpg

Bacon Cookies

bacon_cookies_done_BIG.jpg

Bacon Mints

bacon%20mints.jpg

Do you feel Baconized now? 8)

Chocolate covered bacon isn't that bad actually I wouldn't recommend it on a daily basis obviously but it's similar to chocolate covered potato chips where it really depends on the quality of the 2 ingredients, it can either really really suck or be like the most delicious heaven in your mouth.

Also bacon wrapped asparagus is the bomb. I could eat that stuff forever *_* Same thing with most bacon wrapped meat too as long as you get the bacon crispy enough, nothing worse then soggy bacon.

Also bacon wrapped asparagus is the bomb. I could eat that stuff forever *_* Same thing with most bacon wrapped meat too as long as you get the bacon crispy enough, nothing worse then soggy bacon.

omg. so agree with you there.

i really hate it when eating on some resto or dinner that didn't fried the bacon well. D:

feels like eating tough rubber!

The Air Head Strips should be marketed as "Gay Bacon."

THIS. THISTHISTHIS.

will be sold out in few secs.

I would certainly buy it.

The football stadium is pretty awesome, but the Krispy Kreme burgers look horrendous. D:

^ too Kremey for your taste?

will be sold out in few secs.

I would certainly buy it.

we could standing on the queue together! :hyper:

Sign in to follow this