Sign in to follow this  
emmny

[SOLVED] What D'espairsRay look is this?

howdy kind weebs of MH, Im watching some old youtube despa fan footage and i'd like to think im familiar with older d'espairsray looks, but i saw this picture at the begining of this video (0:01-0:030 and i have no clue as to when they came out with this as i've never seen it before. it looks to be between born and coll:set, likely closer to coll:set but i got no clue. i kind of shit my pants because so many of kira's looks were hella similar to karyu's before he left dezert.

the video in question:

The right side of the photo says "PYRAMID OF THE MOON Co. LTD." - after some digging around I found them connected to D'espairsRay (on account of photo shoots) around 2005, particularly the Murder Day DVD which was released in that year. So yeah, I'd say around 2005-ish (there's a date next to the "PYRAMID..." sign, but it's hard to read, could be anything from 2003 to 2006).

Definitely before Coll:set.

I'd say 2005/06-ish. Perhaps around Gemini/Born

The right side of the photo says "PYRAMID OF THE MOON Co. LTD." - after some digging around I found them connected to D'espairsRay (on account of photo shoots) around 2005, particularly the Murder Day DVD which was released in that year. So yeah, I'd say around 2005-ish (there's a date next to the "PYRAMID..." sign, but it's hard to read, could be anything from 2003 to 2006).

thanks yall

so could it be a possible promotional pic for murder's day or (more likely) gemini? its not born, im familar with the promo pics/look they used,