Sign in to follow this  
sakuran

A quick hello

Hi, new member here. I guess a brief introduction is in order? I've been listening to visual kei since 2003 or so; my all-time favorite bands are Due le quartz, Rentrer en Soi, D'espairsRay, and the GazettE. My favorites among newer bands are Gossip, Mejibray, and Morrigan. I'm glad to find a little corner of the Internet filled with other people who share my love of this awesome genre. Anyway, I'm not very chatty, so I'll leave it at that, but it's nice to meet all of you! :indie_yay:

Guest lynchisizer

hello and welcome :D hope you will have a lot of fun here and find many new friends and awesome music to listen to ^.^

that's a pretty short introduction though xP where are you from? :'D how did you get into VK? ^.^ how did you found this page? o=

*looks at your list of fav bands* I believe something is missing there...

otherwise have fun :3

hazuki-melt-o.gif

that's a pretty short introduction though xP where are you from? :'D how did you get into VK? ^.^ how did you found this page? o=

Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else to say; but I will happily answer questions! I'm from the USA. As for how I got into vk... I really don't remember clearly, but I stumbled across some websites that had PVs for download, so I discovered stuff by Dlq, Noir Fleurir, Dir en grey, La'cryma Christi, Kagrra, etc. I really liked the visuals (and the music!) so I started looking for more stuff, and it grew from there. And about Monochrome Heaven - I feel like I've probably stumbled here on accident in the past? But this time I found it from a link on the We Love UCP website.

I like lynch. too, by the way! Hazuki is an amazing singer.

Guest lynchisizer

don't be sorry, you didn't do anything wrong at all :) ah I see from the USA o= I never have been ther though... ah I see, it has been a long time since you got into VK, I mean 2003, already 12 years o= I'm just a fan of VK since 2010, 5 years aren't as long as 12 :P ah, good that joined then, I guess you will make yourself at home here and find a lot of new bands to listen to :)

yay another lynch.isized person *o* <3 Hazuki-dono is the best vocalist ever :3

Sign in to follow this