Trombe

ex-Mercuria members new unit "Mother" has formed

FFFF already started using the other one. Maybe I'll keep it and make it my own personal page.

Loved their Slaever cover. It's not just at 1:20, it's the whole song that's the same exact thing vocals-wise: it's just sped up with different guitar work. Let's hope Kissky doesn't find out and flip-the-fuck-out ...unless he doesn't care and then signs them for it. Ah well; you get what you pay for, right? I thought it was more funny than upsetting :P

Yeah, I noticed it later that it's actually the same song...

@Arithmetica, mine was named 離別ノ??篭 though .__.

Well, I suppose this is why Youna follows Tatsuya on ameba, haha. ;)

EDIT: Oh and btw I loved the release. We need more "kotekote". They should gig with Ru:natic haha.

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur - who be tagging what is whut? My tags came in as garble so lemme look if it got out of order :-S

Ah yes, now that I am on the chorus of that song and it totally is Sleaver lulz.

Also is this just one big cover album because the second track sounds like a DEFLOWER song?

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur - who be tagging what is whut? My tags came in as garble so lemme look if it got out of order :-S

Ah yes, now that I am on the chorus of that song and it totally is Sleaver lulz.

Also is this just one big cover album because the second track sounds like a DEFLOWER song?

What DEFLOWER song are you reffering to? I need to listen to track 2 again lol

Lawl I just kept the search in my iTunes as "mother," so Pierrot's "MOTHER Scene -II-" started playing after the album was done. I didn't realize it at first, but while listening I was thinking "Wow, their vocalist started to sound a whole lot like Kirito all of a sudden. Did they copy Pierrot too?" xD

I liked their stuff more than I thought I would. Contemplating buying their mini-album one day. At least that's semi-reasonably priced.

Lawl I just kept the search in my iTunes as "mother," so Pierrot's "MOTHER Scene -II-" started playing after the album was done. I didn't realize it at first, but while listening I was thinking "Wow, their vocalist started to sound a whole lot like Kirito all of a sudden. Did they copy Pierrot too?" xD

I liked their stuff more than I thought I would. Contemplating buying their mini-album one day. At least that's semi-reasonably priced.

Where is it possible to buy their stuff?

Youna seems to be kinda like Kyouka, making bands and break up/get inactive just as fast. Except that he doesn't get his bands signed. :emo:

Where is it possible to buy their stuff?

Youna seems to be kinda like Kyouka, making bands and break up/get inactive just as fast. Except that he doesn't get his bands signed. :emo:

That was just me assuming they had a webshop that actually works. Oops.

Thanks for the up rarez, loving the album.

And agreeing with everyone on it sounding like a cover album/poorly plagarised - -絆 sounds like a noisier version of a S song.

What DEFLOWER song are you reffering to? I need to listen to track 2 again lol

I guess like all of them since like all DEFLOWER/Noir Fleurir songs sound pretty similar. I guess if I pointed at a song, I guess The Dead Seeds.