Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

Boston Police Foil Potential Massacre at Pokemon World Championship

Two men drove from Iowa to Massachusetts with a trunk full of ammo and guns, boasting about ‘killing the competition’ on Facebook.

BOSTON — Police said Sunday they thwarted what could have been a massacre at the Pokemon World Championship held here this weekend.

Boston police arrested James Austin Stumbo, 27, and Kevin Norton, 18, on Saturday “because of threats of violence made over social media.” When police searched Stumbo and Norton’s vehicle parked in a garage several blocks from the Pokemon event, they found a shotgun, an AR-15 assault rifle, a hunting knife, and 250 rounds of ammunition.

Read more

WOW.....I have lost faith in humanity. They were going to preform a mass murder at a Pokemon tournament....How much of a lame manchild do you have to be to think to do that. Not saying Pokemon is bad I love it but still, youre gonna go shoot it up? A POKEMON TOURNAMENT ? LOL those guys are huge fucking losers

WTF, just how f up these people are to actually planned these at Pokemon related event.

Not that I condone this at any other events at all, no, but Pokemon are so cute and innocent.

You with me?

Glad it's foiled.

Sign in to follow this