Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

LAGNA new maxi single & 4 singles release

it is announced at LAGNA presents live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/08/13 that their new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2015/11/25, although details have not yet been announced

their live-limited single "シュレディンガーの猫(Schrödinger no neko)(Re-recording)" will be released at their one-man live "GIRATICAL PARADE" at Nagoya MUSIC FARM at 2015/12/12

their live-limited single "カサラ≠マダラ(kasara≠madara)(Re-recording)" will be released at their one-man live "GIRATICAL PARADE" at Shinsaibashi CLAPPER at 2015/12/13

their live-limited single "mindscape(Re-recording)" will be released at their one-man live "GIRATICAL PARADE" at Shibuya club asia at 2015/12/18

their live-distributed single "落日(rakujitsu)" will be provided if attending all 3 one-man live "GIRATICAL PARADE" at Nagoya MUSIC FARM at 2015/12/12, at Shinsaibashi CLAPPER at 2015/12/13 and at Shibuya club asia at 2015/12/18

CPhCvMsUwAAcDyU.jpg

their new maxi single "-Gaze-" will be released through Like an Edison at 2015/11/25 and at their live since their one-man live "GIRATICAL PARADE" at Nagoya MUSIC FARM at 2015/12/12 (1,296yen)

[track list]
01.-Gaze-
02.劣情カモフラージュ(retsujou camouflage)

GTR session will perform at their presents live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/11/19

session members:
Vo.渋谷ハヤト(shibuya hayato) (ex-「東京指定」(tokyo-shitei)-->ASTRO BOY)
Gt.宗雪(muneyuki) (昨日までの今日に無ィ明日。(kinou made no kyou ni nai asu))
Ba.GTR (LAGNA)
Dr.ひろき(hiroki)

they have commenced their point-card campaign, and 1 point will be entitled for purchasing their goods for each 1,000yen at their live

10 points - cheki with your name written by member
30 points - letter replied by member
50 points - phone conversation with member you select
75 points - having dinner with member you select

@Hiroki this is the only reason why I would love to go to lives is because of live-limiteds.... I wish live-limiteds became regular singles after some time, basically you just wait longer, then I would be happy

@Hiroki this is the only reason why I would love to go to lives is because of live-limiteds.... I wish live-limiteds became regular singles after some time, basically you just wait longer, then I would be happy

This. Wish they would make live-limited stuff available after a while too.

I would gladly wait for its release.

This. Wish they would make live-limited stuff available after a while too.

I would gladly wait for its release.

hopefully they do. all their live-limited singles released previously were collected in AGiTO. i didn't know they would be doing that and i had tried to hunt them down separately for my collection XD

as for this tour, they will be releasing re-recorded versions of some old songs as live-limited singles, which probably won't be collected in the next album (assuming there's one) cuz that would be kinda cheap. and this 3-live exclusive single is unlikely to be included as well - if they do that i think ppl who went thru the hassle to get it will feel quite cheated (considering they have to travel between Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya just to get this one song).

btw they will hold their presents live "sleep with the remaining season" at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2016/02/25, at OSAKA RUIDO at 2016/02/26 and at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/02/29 and their one-man live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/03/21

SET-LIST at 2015/12/18:

01.EVERLAST NOTE
02.空想加害独房(kuusou kagai dokubou)
03.薔薇と錠剤-憂鬱メランコリア-(bara to jouzai-yuuutsu melancholia-)
04.カラサ≠マダラ(kasara≠madara)
05.シュレディンガーの猫(Schrödinger no neko)
06.-Gaze-
07.arrow
08.廻る樹海、静寂に沈む赤(mawaru jukai seijaku ni shizumu aka)
09.落日(rakujitsu)
10.swirl down
11.mindscape
12.劣情カモフラージュ(retsujou camouflage)
13.朦朧カタプレキシー(mourou cataplexy)
14.乖離性脳震クラック(kairisei noushin crack)
15.譫妄シアトリズム(senmou theatrism)

EN1
01.夏茜(natsuakane)
02.emptiness

EN2
01.ジェノサイドサーカス(genocide circus)
02.サイケデリックアイソレーション(psychedelic isolation)
03.投身黙示録(toushin mokushiroku)

Sign in to follow this