JoVa-Bambi

tschakka hey \(^v^)/

Guest lynchisizer

oh... well we could change, because I can't stand my name, I want another one :o xD

Kingdom Hearts <3

yea I know you already told me that...

^.^

I like my last name ^^ I wish I could the family name of my dad but I can only have the family name where I live... 

I love it. But I just have the game for my PSP... I want to have it for my PS4
So that the example, I have no brain xD hahahaha :D 

:3

Guest lynchisizer

I see, that's good that you like it ^^ oh...

well I have the first one, the second one, chains of memories, 358/2 days, birth by sleep...

awww no of course you have a brain, you like lynch. at all and you married Hazukisama after all xD

:3

yes, it's better :3

I played the first, the second, 358/2 days of my sister and with her...and I have birth by sleep... 
I have a lynch.brain :D hahah, yeah, that sounds very good :3

I like that little cat =^.^=

Guest lynchisizer

I see :3

ah I see, cool c: can't wait for part 3 <3

yea, a lynch.isized brain, like mine xD

ok then this cat will be now yours and Hazukisama's pet :3

part 3 *.*
haha yeah :3 lynch.zombies :D

whaaaa cat *.* My ringtone is a cat xD hahaha My flatmate's face were the best I've ever seen :D

Guest lynchisizer

will be amazing for sure *.*

if you say so :D

:3 ah I see, how interesting xD at least it's more interesting than mine which I already told you about :'D hehe I can imagine that xD

it will
some zombies are cool, so :3

haha xD She looked on me and asked "do you have a cat in your room? we can't have pets here" I laughed so hard xD Because in that big house are three very big dogs xD and I showed her my mobile :D that was so funny :D

Guest lynchisizer

of course :3

I see, so you like zombies? ^^

xD seems like it was a lot of fun :'D ugh... I guess I would have jumped off the window if I would live in this house then x.x hehe :D

Guest lynchisizer

then why do you want us to be lynch.zombies instead of lynch.isized ones? xD

I see :o well I guess they would have killed me, because every dog which sees me wants to kill me...

I don't know. Sorry for late reply wasn't at home since two weeks... 

uhm I haven't seen any Visual Kei friends from hanover... but the problem is my school :D And I just go to school every day and in my class we are real beauticians. They don't like this music. That's bad. But thank you =^.^=

Really? Have you ever been to the "Rockhaus" disco there? When I visited my friends there, there were tons of visual kei people walking around. I don't know how it's like nowadays T^T
I know that school problem. >_>''' We had the nature loving people and alternative people hating people everywhere. xD

I was just at "Steintor" street So just Viva La Loca and so. 
I have that problem I need on person who's over twenty. So I don't look so young and could have luck to look like over 18.... I saw that on Thursday at the piercing studio^^

In my school we have to look like beauties (never believe xD we look all normal just with too much make up) we all want to be a beautician. So no piercings, no tattoos, no colored hair and every day good clothes. I could be on a military school xD

but thanks, I will look for the Rockhouse and I hope to make some crazy cool friends there :D