JoVa-Bambi

tschakka hey \(^v^)/

Guest lynchisizer

well maybe it's more like they're jealous about that you can already have tattoos and they can't...

yea, that gif, Hazuki is always there if anyone says something about something sweet...

no... that problem is if you are a beautican your skin have to look beautiful without piercings and tattoos...

but that are my m&m ^^ oky.. because it's Hazuki I share it ^^

ich wohne in Hannover :3

aber bis jetzt hab ich nur auf Klassenfahrt viel von Hannover gesehen :3

Guest lynchisizer

but aren't tattoos supposed to make one look more beautiful? o.o I mean Hazuki is full of tattoos and every girl wants to marry him...

that's good ot hear that you have a heart for Hazukis...

I think so too but not the people in my job.... but I have to accept that :D so I can have tattoos on my back and stomach xD no one can see them :3

Tattoos can make people good looking but some looks good without tattoos.. for me it's too late I have to finish my first tattoo :3

I have a heart for every people :D especially for Hazukis :3 hahaha

Guest lynchisizer

how weird, but ok if you say so... I still would rather tattoo my arms, but well, I don't want to become a beautician, so...

well almost every musician has tattoos, so I guess tattoos do make someone more... awesome...

everyone needs a heart for hazukis <3

tattoos looks very good..but I won't tattoo my complete skin xD that would be very weird... I don't want that other people are afraid of mexD hahahaha

sometimes yes.... but I don't look if people have tattoos ( ^_^ )y only when the tattoos are very big and special xD

everyone xD hahaha

Guest lynchisizer

I won't tattoo my complete skin too, way too much waste of money...

but still, it's weird to see that almost every amazing musician has tattoos... it makes me think that it's neccessary to have tattoos as a musician...

yea everyone <3

my studio are very expensive.... but if I have luck I can have the next day a tattoo... so he is very good :3

I don't know, has Dada from velvet eden a tattoo? xD

some musicians yes... ^^

haha :D

Guest lynchisizer

I heard that one has to spend a lot of money to get better tattoos...

dunno, I never heard anything from Velvet Eden...

A LOT of musicians, a LOT...

<3

oh yes... no one should say people with tattoos are poor :D

really? I like their music.... and Dada liked a photo on twitter... a photo of my mad hatter at school :D I was so happy and screamed in the mobile when I called my mother to ask when she would come to me :3 she thought I was kidnapped xD

oh oh oh my mistake sorry o>.<o I know more musicians wothout tattoos I think :3 okay the problen is I don't know if they have tattoos x

Guest lynchisizer

yea, I mean Hazuki is a musician, so he earns a lot... I guess...

really, I never heard about them, sorry... hehe, I know that feeling, I almost screamed like a little girl when I saw that an idol of mine followed me on my earlier twitter acc...

no need to be sorry, you didn't do anything wrong at all... well now that you say so, I believe there aren't that many VK musicians which have tattoos indeed...

yes.... that's right.... I think...

sometimes.... I never scream xD I hate my voice so I try don't talk too much and so I can't scream because of my neighbours. But if I could I would :3

It's very cool that some japanese stars follows their fans... it makes for all a good feeling and the fans can be very happy ^^

okay I think not all are a fan of that music taste... I like Velvet Eden because I love masculine dark voices and he sings in that beautiful voice :D

oh good, thanks ^^ I'm not sure... so I don't watch for their tattoos. Sometimes I see that at instagram or twitter....

Guest lynchisizer

ah I see... you think...

I also don't scream, first because my neighbours are policemen and second because I can't scream, I never learned how to do so, I'm a guitarist after all...

hehe yea exactly... well Hazuki also has a masculine dark voice, so I would maybe like em...

no problem... well a lot of VK musicians nowadays don't wear that much as lynch. does for example, so one can see that the most don't have many tattoos...

yes I can do that :D

oh... poor you ^^ I know that feeling... but at home my mother said it's okay. :D but it's not okay to talk like a bird with a very light voice on the phone :3

maybe you could like them ^^

tattoos can be a problem... so my grandma talks about them every time when I see her. She says no one need them... but my tattoo has a little history (?) for me

yes... that's right.. and sad :3 so would they like other people with tattoos? :D hah I had people in my class and they said tattoos makes people bad/evil.... so I should think about it to be evil :3

Guest lynchisizer

well everyone who has a brain is able ot think...

awww someone shows sympathy towards something like me, how kawaii :3 xD well I dislike talking on the phone at all, I have such an ugly voice at all...

yea, maybe... recommendations? :o

the same as my grandmother, she also dislikes them... every real tattoo has a story...

dunno... people with tattoos are evil? o.o here's the proof that it's completely wrong:

(somewhere aorund 3:10...)

don't be sure :D 

haha well :D:3 Today I came to visit my mama and I'm very happy to see my family and my little sister. I missed them all :3
have the same problem :3 But I need to phone my mother when I'm in Hanover. I need to hear her voice. 

I can't recommend something special... my laptop need a long time to load....

I'm so proud of my dady... He have some tattoos.... a handsome man :3
I see..... ^^

Guest lynchisizer

if someone can't think, then this person doesn't have a brain...

so you really need your family, I see...

how, you can't recommend anything? o.o just recommend an album or a single or whatever by them...

ew... i would never say something like my father/mother is handsome... this sounds... wrong... so much...

^^"

I know some people :D 

oh yes.... I need family. Without family I would be very alone.... They are the persons which I can love (write so?)...

at the moment I listen to that :D 

My dad is my big love :D hahahahaha when I was a little child I said to him I wanna marry him :D sooo that is my very first love of men :3

Guest lynchisizer

yea there are people without a brain indeed...

I see then I hope you will never part away with your family...

thanks for the recommendation, I will check it out ^^

what!? o.o that's weird...

oh sure :3

maybe when I move from Germany... I didn't talk with my dad over two years... that was hard. He was on my last day of school there.... that was a wonderful but hard moment of tears. 
I can't stop listening to the song this is halloween by marilyn manson.... bad thing xD 
I don't know, is the song good? I mean the song of Velvet Eden :D 

I know, but is the dad not every time the first man and love (especially for girls)? 

Guest lynchisizer

:3

aww poor you, if you already would have been married with Hazuki, then he probably cuddled and comforted you then...

well I prefer the original, because Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my all time favorite movies <3

well I wasn't able to listen to it yet :o

well I'm not a girl so I will never be able to reply to this question xP

I did the mistake before the two years. It was okay. 
Nightmare Before Christmas is so beautiful... I have a short trouser of them :3
oh okay xD hahaha :D 

You're right :D hahahaha :D but I think it's normal to think that about the dad. A cool daddy who said he would be everytime there :3

Guest lynchisizer

which mistake? o.o *confused desu*

yay another fan of it :3 I thought about getting a tattoo based of it, I also thought about why I want exactly this tattoo...

hehe xD

good that you agree with me again :D yea I guess so :3

Changed my last name.... 

I love the world in Kingdom Hearts.... and Zero *-* 
I can't have many tattoos... I would but I could have problems with my jobs later... 

Yes, sure ^^