Sign in to follow this  
Sakurai-san

Hello :D

Hiiii!

I'm new so I guess I should introduce myself into this beautiful community :D!

I'm Italian and I listen to jrock music since 2012 when I decided to find a good japanese band also thanks to my love for anime/manga (especially thanks to anime because I really liked some openings and endings) and for the general culture of that nation that I like very much.

My first jrock band,as many of you, is Versailles.. (the first songs that I heard are Revenant Choir and Serenade) but unfortunately I discovered them when they was about to disband :(

anyway I love them very much and they still are my favorite symphonic metal band :D!

(I didn't enjoyed new band Jupiter while I'm following KAMIJO project even that my dream is a big reunion xD).

And then my experience in this music section goes on with BUCK-TICK, that's one of my favorite band too! (first songs are kuchizuke thanks to shiki corpse demon and dress, thanks to the duet of Acchan with Takanori Nishikawa in the live of abingdon boys school)

Later I've discovered lynch. (really love the way they structure their songs!). The song that convinced me to start hear this band is NIGHT and , in general, EXODUS ep. 

Now I try to find some new bands but I can't find nothing very convincing.. something good only comes from DIAURA, but I have to hear them more deeply to understand if I can add them in my "favorite jrock band list".

Anyway I hope I will be a part of the community and hope I will be a good company :D

See you around the forum~! 

:lolita_cheerful:

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!

I know that problem of finding music that really 'flashes' you and the matter of finding disbanding bands. (They seem to really love disbanding when I'm totally in love with them)  :3

Thank you very much *^*!

I know that problem of finding music that really 'flashes' you and the matter of finding disbanding bands. (They seem to really love disbanding when I'm totally in love with them) 

Oh I know D: it's so bad when it happens T.T"!

Sign in to follow this