Ruha

Hi there? :D

Well, I'd like to introduce myself after I made an account which took me forever (I've been reading topics here for month).

I'm Franziska, cute 20 years old (I feel pretty young xD)  from Germany and a student in library and information science. Well ... my fav's are the Gazette, Lycaon, Diaura, Screw & Born, but I also like listening to Matenrou Opera, -Oz-, Sweet Home, Xepher, D'espairs Ray, Eat you Alive, Fest Vainqueur, Mejibray, ONE OK ROCK, Rentrer en Soi, Suicide Ali, Sadie, Synk;yet, Tokami, Reign and much more. I'm sure I still forgot some. xD
I really enjoy going to concerts, but money doesn't allow me to go to them that often. So I kinda spend my time on working with FIMO, going out with my friends, raping my playstation (poor fat lady ;_; ) and learning.

So, nice to meet y'all!

Guest lynchisizer

Hello, & Welcome :D

tumblr_mfph40D9oz1r2fa05o1_500.gif

Hope you will have a lot of fun here :3 you like a lot of bands which I also like, and I am also from germany o=

Hello and welcome to the forum! I spy some OneOk in that sea of visual bands. XD I like them a lot too. Hope you have fun here. And anyone with a blue or red name is happy to help you if you have questions.

Hello and welcome to MH, lovely to have you! Come into the chat whenever you'd like, and check out anything new which is put in the announcements and new content. Enjoy, and see you around~

Thank you for the welcome-wishes. <3

Hello, & Welcome :D

tumblr_mfph40D9oz1r2fa05o1_500.gif

Hope you will have a lot of fun here :3 you like a lot of bands which I also like, and I am also from germany o=

Maybe we'll walk in each other some time? Or we even did so. xD

Welcome to MH! We always have some room for new Lycaon fans ;)

Yay, that's great! ^3^ I'm the only fan of them within my friends. I kinda feel lonely xD

Guest lynchisizer

no problem, hope you will make yourself at home as soon as possible :)

nah I don't think that this will happen, germany is a big country after all xP