Deloras

Hello~ Shimatta !! Okurechattanda~ >.<

Hello everyone~ (^-^)/

ettooo~ actually I signed up a few months ago but I was a little busy, so I totally forgot to post on this forum … but THX to senpai, I’m back !! ( I wonder if senpai’s reading this~ fufu~ ๑>ᴗ<๑ )

So~ let’s get straight to the point :

My name is Sara. I'm a huge fan of Japanese pop culture, especially Japanese music. I live in a country so far, far away … where you haven’t even heard of~ ^.^

Some little history:

I fell in love with J-music when I was very very young ( maybe 4 year old ) … I used to memorize Anime songs when I was in elementary school ~ haha !! ( probably I’m one of the pioneers in my country !! XD )

But I have to say  I officially became a J-fan like 5 years ago. I’ve tried different genres of J-music but I like Japanese rock and techno-pop the most.

2-3 years ago, I learned about Visual-Kei . thx to the GazettE, I didn't like it at first but thx to Sadie, I was rescued and brought back to it again, so I’m really obsessed with VK these days. As you see, I’m still new to VK, so plz be kind to me~ >/////<

So what brought me here, to MH ? 

precious REVIEWS !! ♥

I ran into some reviews on my fav band’s album and I was impressed how everyone called it GARBAGE, etc. so~ I thought “ this site is AWESOME~ I need to sign up !! yay~ “ (。 >艸<)

just kidding, but honestly, I really enjoy reading reviews here bcuz everyone’s so knowledgeable and I think it’s such a nice thing to be honest with your feelings about a band’s release instead of hiding them just bcuz you’re their fan. :)

OK, now, some little stuff, just to know XD :

1.I LOVE discovering new bands and I’m always open to recommendations. So don’t hesitate to show me your fav bands !! ^.^

2.I’m not a native speaker, so … SAURRY MAI ENGRISH BAD~ >.<

3.Caution! : I have allergy to RUKI, so plz be careful, especially if you’re a Ruki-gya~ XD

Looking forward to meeting you all and learning from you~ Yoroshiku onegaiishimasu~ osewa ni narimasu !! (✿◠‿◠)

I leave you with a list of my fav artists.

My all time fav Japanese girl group is Perfume !! ♥♥♥

And here’s a list of VK bands I love/like :

Sadie ♥♥♥ ( as I said before, Sadie has a special place in my heart )

Alice Nine

SID

Nightmare

DIAURA

Nocturnal Bloodlust

D=OUT

Kiryu

Royz 

DaizyStripper

Versailles

Jupiter

XJAPAN

Buck-Tick

exist†trace

SuG

ScReW

GUILD

LEZARD

An Café

Vistlip

Arlequin

Codomo Dragon

Plastic Tree

Updated 8/30 (thx for the recs ^^) :

Recently, I've been really obsessed with these bands ♥__♥ :

DADAROMA

Chanty

MBHI

DIV

AvelCain

“Waiting to be checked out” list:

Lycaon, R-shitei, gossip, Xaa Xaa, Develop One's Faculties, DEZERT, LOTUS, D.I.D, UNiTE, Anli pollicino, avanchick, Mediena,,lilith,pentagon,12012, Kameleo, 少年記, RUVISH, Black gene for the next scene, lynch. , BORN, Moran, SCAPEGAOT,ganglion,Grieva, MUCC, D'espairRay, and many many more. Still a long way to go~ XD

There are also a few J-pop artists I like.

Edited by Deloras

Hello and welcome to MH! Nice introduction, but where is your faraway country? Wow so you hated the entire movement only because of one band? What do you have against the GazettE? I'm really curious now to hear your reasons (and the allergy to Ruki came because of what?) xD

You really shoud give a try to megamasso too!! :D

See ya then!

Hello, welcome. The only thing you can do to avoid certain musicians on this forum, is to avoid topics related to them. Also, blaming an entire scene on one band is a little naive if you ask me. 

Hi, everyone ~ thank you for the warm welcome.

Sorry for my long introduction. I’m thankful you took your time reading it~ ♥

Hello and welcome to MH! Nice introduction, but where is your faraway country? Wow so you hated the entire movement only because of one band? What do you have against the GazettE? I'm really curious now to hear your reasons (and the allergy to Ruki came because of what?) xD

You really shoud give a try to megamasso too!! :D

See ya then!

Hi !! Thank you~ oh, hontou ? :lol:  arigatou~ ^_^ well, I live in Iran. ^^

Hahaha~ no actually that’s not what I mean … sorry, I just wanted to say I didn’t like VK at first. It’s just that my first impression of VK was not good … y’know, at first I thought they looked weird and I wasn’t used to growls and better to say, heavy music , but then I realized I was missing out~ :D

Haha~ nothing really !! I don’t hate gazette ~ actually I like some of their songs and I like all the members . So don’t worry … I was kidding~ ( hehe, Long story !!! Ruki is my dear old enemy ~ hahaha~ I’ll tell you the reason later if you’re curious~)

Oh~ thank you for the recommendation … I heard about Megamasso before. I’ll definitely check them out !! ;)

Welcome to MH! I'm also a fan of Buck-Tick, exist trace, Dadaroma, and Div. It's always nice to hear the vk scene is still converting people! Haha. Enjoy the forum. ^_^

Thank you~ aww, AMAZING !! I’m glad you think so~ ^_^  Arigatou . yoroshiku onegaiishimasu~ ♥

Hello, welcome. The only thing you can do to avoid certain musicians on this forum, is to avoid topics related to them. Also, blaming an entire scene on one band is a little naive if you ask me.

Hi thank you~ ^_^

oh, I know !! you’re right !! I’m so sorry … I never intended to say I hated the gazette and as I said before, I love VK.

I really respect all the bands, even if I don’t like them and I also respect the fans and their opinions  … so~ I don’t think it’s necessary to avoid them.

Anyway, I apologize for the misunderstanding~ I know I could have a better choice of words cuz "hate" is a little intense … I just wanted to say "I didn’t like VK at first."

So~ sumimasen~ I’ll edit my post !! thank you~ :)

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!

Aww~ thank you !! \(^-^)/

Awesome introduction! Lovely to have you, I hope you enjoy your time here on MH. Lovely set of favourites too, and I love how you put down others you plan to look into. My favourite band (well, one of the many ones I love but this one takes the cake for me) is Plastic Tree (also Lycaon and AvelCain!) so I do encourage you give them a go! Look out for more links and such in the 'Site Announcements of Awesome' at the top and check out the chat next to the 'release list' too. Also, your English is amazing, no worries. If you have any questions or concerns, send a PM to the users with a red or blue name. See you around!

Awesome introduction! Lovely to have you, I hope you enjoy your time here on MH. Lovely set of favourites too, and I love how you put down others you plan to look into. My favourite band (well, one of the many ones I love but this one takes the cake for me) is Plastic Tree (also Lycaon and AvelCain!) so I do encourage you give them a go! Look out for more links and such in the 'Site Announcements of Awesome' at the top and check out the chat next to the 'release list' too. Also, your English is amazing, no worries. If you have any questions or concerns, send a PM to the users with a red or blue name. See you around!

Awww~ thank you !! that's very nice of you !! ♥ oh, really ? I'm glad to hear that !! :3

oh~ I see !! ^.^ I had plans to check them out ... I'll do so soon !! thank you ~ ♥

Aww~ OK ... those announcements are truly awesome !! ^-^

Arigatou !!!!! >//////< ( OMG !! did you hear that ? :starry:  Senpai said ... MAI ENGRISH AMAZJJJINGG !!! *^* Kyaaaaaa~ :indie_yay: )

Alright~ I got it. thank you so much !! \(^-^)/