Sign in to follow this  
Istishia

Good evening

Hello and welcome to MH! For any questions or concerns, feel free to message users with a blue, red and green name. Join the chat at the top located as 'chateau de monochromium,' and look out for any announcements up top; Poll of the Week, mixtape trade-offs, best new tracks, contests and more. Also, join us at the plug for themed Sundays that'll also be linked in the announcements and posted in statuses found at the bottom of the index/home page. ^^ How about allowing us all get to know you a bit more with telling any favourites you might have in the VK scene? No need to worry with how you write, thank you for making an introductory post! See you around, take care and enjoy~

Nice meeting you too!!

What music do you listen to?

Hope you have a welcome stay here :3 everyone is lovely

Hello and welcome to MH! For any questions or concerns, feel free to message users with a blue, red and green name. Join the chat at the top located as 'chateau de monochromium,' and look out for any announcements up top; Poll of the Week, mixtape trade-offs, best new tracks, contests and more. Also, join us at the plug for themed Sundays that'll also be linked in the announcements and posted in statuses found at the bottom of the index/home page. ^^ How about allowing us all get to know you a bit more with telling any favourites you might have in the VK scene? No need to worry with how you write, thank you for making an introductory post! See you around, take care and enjoy~

Nice meeting you too!!

What music do you listen to?

Hope you have a welcome stay here :3 everyone is lovely

Thank you so much. My favorites...That could be tricky to write. I really don't have any favorite, I just like good music. But what I have been listening to for the past few days are Avelcain, Cell, Reign, RedruM, The Black Swan, Dadaroma, Grieva, Scapegoat, Kuroyuri to Kage, Develop One's Faculties, Synk;yet, Crimson Shiva, RevleZ and few others.

ohh some nice ones in there!!

especially AvelCain, Grieva, Synk;yet and Crimson Shiva for me

Sign in to follow this