Sign in to follow this  
joannejt

Hello! Shy newbie here

Hi!  My name is Joanne and I've been listening to JRock for a few years and I've only recently started listening to Visual Kei.  My favourites are Breakerz, Aldious, Nocturnal Bloodlust, exist+trace, Arlequin, Mary's Blood, Girugamesh, and Bridear.  I used to listen to a lot of KPOP, but it's gotten so boring lately that I have totaly gone to the dark side and switched to JRock.  I'm really shy but I joined because I don't have anyone to talk to about JRock.  Nice to meet everyone.

Hi!  My name is Joanne and I've been listening to JRock for a few years and I've only recently started listening to Visual Kei.  My favourites are Breakerz, Aldious, Nocturnal Bloodlust, exist+trace, Arlequin, Mary's Blood, Girugamesh, and Bridear.  I used to listen to a lot of KPOP, but it's gotten so boring lately that I have totaly gone to the dark side and switched to JRock.  I'm really shy but I joined because I don't have anyone to talk to about JRock.  Nice to meet everyone.

Hello! =D Lovely to meet you, Joanne. Amazing favourites, hopefully you'll find more here. There's quite a bit of K-pop discussion here if you'll still want to check it out but, of course, a lot of VK news and discussions here too. x3 I was shy too at first but you'll come out of your shell sooner or later, but either way, you'll enjoy your time here. So I hope to see you around! Thanks for introducing yourself and please make yourself at home.

Welcome, Joanne!

Now you'll have a lot of people to talk about j-rock XD I was on the kpop community too, but it's so meh these days, so I came back to J-Rock :3

Also, good bands you told there :D you have a beautiful musical taste ^-^

Like Paradoxal said, come to visit us on the chat (called château de monochromium) :D

we don't bite! But there's cookies...

Gimme some of that too~ xD

Sign in to follow this