Trombe

女王蜂(ziyoou-vachi) new CD "失神(shisshin)" release

So...

"Joobachi additionally brings an EP featuring three new songs including "Surira," new version of previous songs featuring Ai Shinozaki and Ryohei Shima (the dresscodes) as guest vocalist, and track(s) released only via the internet. Features Blu-spec CD2 format. Comes with a large poster (folded)."

From neowing/cdjapan.

Hoping for nerumi hime and a decent cover since i hated the one on kirei :)

limited edition (2,000yen) will include Blu-spec CD2, and regular edition (1,620yen) will include CD only

[track list]
01.スリラ
02.売旬 feat.篠崎愛
03.ギラギラ
04.売旬 feat.志磨遼平(ドレスコーズ)
05.空中戦

limited edition will further include instrumental of 5 songs and karaoke of 2 "売旬" with アヴちゃん part

CIgX12GUMAArsAC.jpg
201506252027410.jpg
201506252029190.jpg

I recommend Hola unblocker, makes internet life so much easier.

I am usually on Opera browser, so my Chrome is always setup with Hola, that is very true :)

I find the song VERY upbeat, i like that drop tho, can't really undestad how the video explains the cover(i think this is writed on the description hehe).

Here you can have my poor youtube rip(audio)

https://mega.nz/#!L19H3A4Y!7ojXu-AznUJ_8X4q_DBFJ5EcOx1sh8mOtFBmB5Dgqvk

I recommend Hola unblocker, makes internet life so much easier.

Is Hola really buggy, because I swear I can never get Japanese YouTube videos to work with it...

What's the secret?

Is Hola really buggy, because I swear I can never get Japanese YouTube videos to work with it...

What's the secret?

Doesn't work here either, but since Hola revealed they sell users connection to people I tried to avoid their services.

What's the secret?

I really don't know. I can remember times it hasn't worked for me on Youtube either, but it did today just fine and I didn't do anything special. I always have it turned off when I don't need it so hopefully no one's using my connection.

The song's pretty nice, but I still prefer their early stuff.

アヴちゃん(avuchan)(女王蜂(ziyoou-vachi)) will feature in Funky Galaxy from 超新星(choushinsei) song "ジーザス(jesus)" (included in their new mini album "Funky Galaxy" to be released at 2015/10/28)

CP9xXJEUAAAGGrc.jpg