Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

cali≠gari: FC-only release in January, normal release later

Don't get your hopes up, NOTHING terribly NEW! lol.

It was announced today on cali≠gari's FC site that on January 1 they will be re-releasing their two Saikyouiku albums (originally released 10 years before that date) for the fanclub members, completely remastered, in one package called Saikyouiku Kaiteiban, and including a bonus "bootleg DVD" with footage from 2001. It will be sold as a regular release later (date not available yet). I don't know if this normal release will contain the DVD though, but let's hope.

For those of you who don't know, these two discs (Saikyouiku Migi + Saikyouiku Hidari) were recorded after the band gained their new (i.e. current) vocalist Shuuji Ishii. So they were basically a compilation of older, reworked and re-recorded classic material with new vocals too. I guess they're re-releasing it now because of its 10th anniversary (and to milk the fans of course, lol).

Here's the full tracklist (though cali≠gari's listeners should be familiar with the audio stuff):

CD-1 (Saikyouiku Migi)

01. Boku≠boku

02. 37564。

03. Boku wa shikyuu

04. Kinjiki

05. Chigirareta Romance

06. Sentimental

07. Ningyou no ie

08. Rinchi

09. Siren

10. Yoake mae

CD-2 (Saikyouiku Hidari)

01. Jelly

02. Hakkyou Channel

03. Yuugatou

04. Tsumetai ame

05. Kimi ga saku yama

06. Yaseyuku shakai

07. "Izon" to iu na no byouki wo chiryou suru byouin

08. Fuyu no hi

09. Good Bye

DVD ("Saikyouiku -Hidari no hi-" LIVE at 20010213 Shinjuku LIQUIDROOM)

01. -187-

02. 37564。

03. Milk Shake

04. Sentimental

05. Polaroid yuugi

06. Shinkuu kairou

07. Chigirareta Romance

08. Boku wa shikyuu

09. Yaseyuku shakai

10. Rinchi

11. Hiraki nao Rhythm

12. Hakkyou Channel

13. Boku≠boku

14. Jelly

15. Good Bye

16. Fuyu no hi

17. Kimi ga saku yama

18. Blue Film

19. Erotopia

Well...I was hoping for some sort of re-release of stuff with the "old Shuuji" but this isn't too bad either. Will be hella expensive though (the version for the FC members is like around 8000 Yen).

Awesome, great to hear these albums remastered and the DVD sounds brilliant. Hope this means they're still active behind the scenes too.

oh cali=gari fans, you guys are all such hardcore collectors, I don't understand where you get all your disposable $$$ from

that was a compliment by the way

Sign in to follow this