So I've been on here a while, but i mostly just lurk... I wanna attempt to stop lurking so much and maybe make some new music friends (I have very few) so that's why I'm introducing myself now ^^ Along with music I like manga/anime, reading, and art. Here are some of my favorite bands: (there are way too many, I am sorry xD Choosing is hard...)

Visual-kei: Mejibray, Sadie, Awoi, Nocturnal Bloodlust, Dezert, AvelCain, Kiryu, llll-Ligro-, CodeRebirth, Lustknot, Biosphia, Deluhi, D'espairsray, Girugamesh, D.I.D., 12012, Dadaroma, Sibilebashir, The Gazette, Lycaon

Non-VK: Dir en Grey, Crossfaith, Coldrain, A Ghost of Flare, SiM, Before my Life Fails, Crystal Lake, Angry Frog Rebirth, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, A Crowd of Rebellion, One Ok Rock, Merging Moon, Her Name in Blood

Touhou Doujin: Vaguedge Dies for Dies Irae, Imperial Circus Dead Decadence, Vermillion-D Alice Syndrome, Silent Difference, Undead Corporation, Kissing the Mirror, Draw the Emotional, Foreground Eclipse, Hymn Above Traumatic Emotion

Non-Japanese: Oomph!, Eisbrecher, Rammstein, L'ame Immortelle, Nachtmahr, We Butter the Bread with Butter, Disarmonia Mundi, Deathstars, Eths, Blutengel, Unheilig, Machinae Supremacy

Yay! Nice seeing you make an introduction thread!

So welcome, hope you're enjoying your time here. I look forward to seeing you around much more now. Awesome hobbies! I can see we and others will get along great with you, of course. 

We also have a few similar music likes. As I can see on Last.fm! You were one of my first friends on there, so I hope we can chat more. 

Welcome to MH! :) It seems we have a lot of bands in common, eg. CodeRebirth, Lustknot and ofc Lycaon. Please join us in the chat sometimes, it would be fun to chat more with you!

L'Ame Immortelle and BlutEngel!! I love you already!! (I would love to say the same for eths. but eeeeeh I just don't like Rachel at all^^).

Nice taste anw!! Hello and welcome to MH ! Where are you from btw?

L'Ame Immortelle and BlutEngel!! I love you already!! (I would love to say the same for eths. but eeeeeh I just don't like Rachel at all^^).

Nice taste anw!! Hello and welcome to MH ! Where are you from btw?

Haha thank you! And I'm with you there actually, my deep love for Eths does not extend to anything they've done after Candice Clot left...

I'm from America ^^

Hi! Your name looks super familiar from tumblr, probably from frequenting the Crossfaith and SiM tags (and basically everything in your non-vk list is relevant to my interests), I went by demiseandkiss for a long time. Dunno if that would be familiar to you. Either way, glad to see you deciding to be more active! We're a rowdy group but we're fun. lol. Looking forward to your posts.

Welcome on MH! ^.^

You have reallh good music taste! We have some in common I see :3

Especially MEJIBRAY, Lustknot, biosphia, deluhi & D'espairsRay ^.^

Come join us in the MH chat sometime~ for a chitchat ^^