Sign in to follow this  
BrenGun

[SOLVED]

nope

track 3 is an hidden track.

But because this CD is copyprotected it kinda comes in a .exe file. Which you can open with Windows XP.  Higher versions of windows will give a problem (-_-)/

There are 100% 3tracks.  But I can only see 2 if I put the CD inside and play it with any player.

I tried it as well, got 2 tracks. Maybe you can try burning that file on a disc and see if the copywrite thing still comes up. Anyway it sounded good what is it?

I tried. I find only 2 tracks. >;<

I'm sorry. :/

869850JDA.jpg

lol your cropping is not low enough, still says sabrina

Well. I think it's an interesting problem to solve.

First of all: EAC sees 3 tracks - 2 normal and 3rd one is like data tracks which cannot be extracted. 3rd track is like 630 MB

IsoBuster says: No file-system nor files or folders can be found - I think it's normal since cd is protected. It suggests serach for lost files and the result is: 2 files found by sgnature mp3s.

First one is about 50 MB, second 585 MB. It extracts only 2 first songs

After this I became even more curious. I've installed vmware player and used WinXP wmware image. So the player opened, but it displays 2 tracks only:

1zyhid1.jpg

Are you sure about the third track?

Did you try to play it on physical cd player?

The problem is.. I don't have physical cd player anymore at all....

So maybe someone can burn that CDimage on a CD to try it inside a physical player? XD

Maybe this copy was kinda.. damaged or something by pressing it.

If I put  JDA dolls inside it has the same .exe file stuff on the CD.  but that CD doesn't have a hidden track, and I don't have any other JDA single with hidden tracks, so I cannot check it out.

The problem is.. I don't have physical cd player anymore at all....

So maybe someone can burn that CDimage on a CD to try it inside a physical player? XD

Maybe this copy was kinda.. damaged or something by pressing it.

If I put  JDA dolls inside it has the same .exe file stuff on the CD.  but that CD doesn't have a hidden track, and I don't have any other JDA single with hidden tracks, so I cannot check it out.

The 3rd track as we call it is hidden inside another cd session - it is common for protected cds to have 2 sessions. http://www.dsg.cs.tcd.ie/~haahrm/copying-protected-cds/

There are two sessions like on your screenshot, but all the extractable stuff must be alltogether in one of sessions. And it's only 2 tracks there.

But of course everything depends on protection types as there are several types.

Are you really sure there is a hidden track?

For example this jda selling post http://xrielx.livejournal.com/32171.html

I see info about hidden tracks only once - at Gekkouka single. And your cd is Freedom, right?

Gekkouka? nope that one doesn't have a secret track at all.

only FREEDOM and KISS me have secret tracks.

if you check http://prologue-end.livejournal.com/

I also have her on twitter.

And she also said to me that her own copy has 3 tracks. and she said its strange that my copy only shows 2 tracks when puting the CD in my PC

This is her rip http://prologue-end.livejournal.com/28422.html

However the rip is kinda a bad rip. XD

and isobuster doesn't seem to work XD

CC9tQHXVAAATZ1L.png

you can see the track but you cannot rip it -_-

The 3rd "track" on there isn't actually a track. EAC just happens to see everything as a "track". What it's showing there as the 3rd track is actually just the program and stuff that you see when explore the CD(all the stuff you couldn't run). If you have a CD with a CD-Extra video on it, EAC shows that as a track as well and gives an error when you try to rip it.

then I wonder why my copy only has 2 tracka and not 3 tracks as he should have.

It should hve 3

本作には通常版のみにシークレット・トラック(「桜 (acoustic ver.)」、1stアルバム『D・N・A』収録曲のアレンジ版)が収録されている。

Apparently the CD was released in a regular edition and a limited edition, though both have the same cover. The bonus track was only on the regular edition, so maybe the one you bought was the limited edition?

Back then there was no limited editions at all..

At least as far I know.

Limited edition had a poster as bonus only. At least thats what cdjapan tells us.

And since its a secret track it doesn't appear in any official discograpy list (-.-)

But freedom pv was never released on a cd+dvd release.

Only on a pv dvd : arcaida clips.

I have been following this thread without participating, and I'm glad this seems to have resolved! :D I'm really sorry, DarkWater, if you accidentally purchased the wrong version. But at least you know now why you can't rip the probably non-existant third track!

Well if its really true then why nobody never said that there where 2versions.

( ̄ー ̄)

I always thought that there was only 1type. So that it always included the secret track.

Well if I see freedom somewhere again I buy it again since this type is useless.

ah and true.. then I got the limited edition -_-

without the photobook.

And I guess that one was only available via fanclub... since that version isn't even listed at cdjapan.

http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1012189830

Also panda if you ever get FREEDOM with 3 tracks.. or KISS me with 4 tracks (also only the regular version) Then please keep it for me!