Trombe

Aldious management contract with Bright Star Records has been terminated

Aldious management contract with Spinning Inc. - Bright Star Records has been terminated, and their official fan-club "Realdious" will dissolve at 2015/05/31

Well I doubt it means disbanding. They have a new drummer and are recording a new record. Probably a shakeup brought on by the last record not selling so well.

Dissolving the fan club, though, makes no sense.

Except the band owns the label. Yoshi started Bright Star for Aldious and to support other all-girl bands. Cyntia were labelmates, and I think Mary's Blood were as well. Could be wrong on that.

The band issued a statement on its home page today. I've written my translator friend. Should have something soon.

their new triple-A-side maxi single "die for you / Dearly / Believe Myself" will be released at 2015/07/08 (3 TYPE)

TYPE A (1,620yen) will include CD+DVD (including "die for you" PV)+"die for you" band score, TYPE B (1,620yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Believe Myself" PV)+"Believe Myself" band score, and TYPE C (1,512yen) will include CD+booklet (16 pages)+"Dearly" band score

[TYPE A CD track list]
01.die for you
02.Dearly
03.Believe Myself
04.die for you(instrumental)

[TYPE B CD track list]
01.Believe Myself
02.die for you
03.Dearly
04.Believe Myself(instrumental)

[TYPE C track list]
01.Dearly