Heroin

Hey Everyone

Hey everyone! I'm not new as you can tell. Just like to properly introduce myself here since I really didnt go on this site. I lurked around. Id be surpirised if somene recognize this account. Met a couple of cool people though.

Well where I am at with visual kei/jrock is not so much in my zone of music. Still there, but not so much. It deteriorated through out the years because I felt it being too repetitive. I like to say it definiteley influenced me a lot to what I am now. Fashion for sure.

I still legitimately listen to Dir en Grey, Malice Mizer, Moi Dix Mois, emmuree, The God and Death Stars, Blood Stain Child, Girugamesh and X Japan. Yeah not much heh

I remember listening to Unsraw, Black:List, Lab., Deathgaze, An Cafe (oh bou my obsession), Sadie, Alice Nine, Maximum the Hormone, GaGaaling, [13], Yaminade, Necro Circus, Byakura, Vannessa, The Candy Spooky Theater and some more. Mostly just listened to their PV's or whatever I can find on youtube.

So why am I back? I like talking about music and hey I still have some vk in me hehe

Always nice to see an introduction/hello here whenever and however. Nice to meet you. Hopefully this will be the end of a lurker, aha. Come out of the shadows~ Fashion influence is always interesting, I wonder how much that's affected your choice in clothes. x3 Even if it's not so much in your music taste now, it's cool to see what you still listening to against what you used to. I'm more of a fan of the latter you've typed up! I see some classics in your current now. : 3 

Well, I hope to see you around and posting/chatting! Even join us in the chat some time. Maybe you could even discover something new here for you to start enjoying/getting back into. ;3 All the best, hope you continue enjoying and welcome back!

Hello! 

If you're not feeling a lot of VK these days, we're always happy to have more people hanging out in the general and non-japanese sections. hehe. 

Nice list though, I've been into all of those bands at one point or another over the years. Hope to see you around the forums and chat about music sometime!

Always nice to see an introduction/hello here whenever and however. Nice to meet you. Hopefully this will be the end of a lurker, aha. Come out of the shadows~ Fashion influence is always interesting, I wonder how much that's affected your choice in clothes. x3 Even if it's not so much in your music taste now, it's cool to see what you still listening to against what you used to. I'm more of a fan of the latter you've typed up! I see some classics in your current now. : 3 

Well, I hope to see you around and posting/chatting! Even join us in the chat some time. Maybe you could even discover something new here for you to start enjoying/getting back into. ;3 All the best, hope you continue enjoying and welcome back!

thank you! I really appreciate your welcome : )

I definitely plan to post more around. and sure ill chat sometime.

so much love in music.

oh and you can say I dress like satoshi ( girugamesh early days) ; )

Hello! 

If you're not feeling a lot of VK these days, we're always happy to have more people hanging out in the general and non-japanese sections. hehe. 

Nice list though, I've been into all of those bands at one point or another over the years. Hope to see you around the forums and chat about music sometime!

ill check it out thos e sections for sure. i am kinda lacking on my vk knowledge : p

and same hope to see you as well. thanks for the welcoming : )

Hey, nice to meet you.

I can understand the repetitive but there are still some great bands out there and some good new ones coming out!

Hope you find something you like to pull you back in the VK scene ^^

Hey, nice to meet you.

I can understand the repetitive but there are still some great bands out there and some good new ones coming out!

Hope you find something you like to pull you back in the VK scene ^^

hello! I could tell you this, nowadays for me its really not a bother anymore. in some sense when things come TOO repetitive for how its represented, then yes I have a bit of a problem. with vk, im ok with it  : )

and thank you i hope so too!

Nice to meet you! I lurked for years before becoming more active too, so it's all good. Also, although VK is probably the most popular style of music on here, there are still a lot of members with tastes other than VK, so that's no problem either :)

Hey, welcome back! I think I remember your nick~! :D

Thank you! yes! im remembered ^__^

Nice to meet you! I lurked for years before becoming more active too, so it's all good. Also, although VK is probably the most popular style of music on here, there are still a lot of members with tastes other than VK, so that's no problem either :)

nice to meet you too fellow lurker! haha

well thats part why im back, to light up my vk side and enjoy new music : )