CAT5

MH FEATURED POLL #18: Are you a Morning Bird or a Night Owl?

MH POLL OF THE WEEK #18  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Morning Bird or a Night Owl?

• Morning Bird! I like to sleep early and rise with the sun! 。â??â?¿â??。
    • Night Owl~ I am one with the night. ^(OvO)^
    • I tend to fluctuate back and forth between both...depending on the day ¯\_(ã??)_/¯
    • I am simultaneously both, cuz what is sleep? ~__~
    • Neither. ALL I DO IS SLEEP. (â?ªï½¡â?ª)。。。zzz

Night owl for sure, but I am forced in to an early bird schedule....I await the health issues I will have from not getting adequate amount of sleep.

I sleep all day long usually, and stay up all night, so night owl I suppose. 

Not sure if it counts towards anything, but my creative juices flow much more around midnight and such too. Just generally feel more "alive" and inspired. #whiteartgirlprobs

Both, or neither? I've always enjoyed being awake during the night rather than the day, but I mean I go to bed whenever I'm tired, no matter the time, and wake up whenever I wake up. I don't like being a slave to time!

I'm a night owl, I always think that there should be more places open at night, so people like us would work at that time comfortably, also people who work during the day could come there and do their business, because everything is open when they're at work, usually. I'd love to work at night, really! I have the most energy at that time, during the day I feel sleepy and stressed.