Sign in to follow this  
Miasma

DUDE, BOOBAH.

Oh christ not Boobah xD I still have no idea what this show was supposed to teach children.

Anyway my favorite game on that page is the one with the chairs and you're supposed to bounce the random people on them. The sound they make as they fall between the cracks will haunt my dreams forever.

Oh christ not Boobah xD I still have no idea what this show was supposed to teach children.

Anyway my favorite game on that page is the one with the chairs and you're supposed to bounce the random people on them. The sound they make as they fall between the cracks will haunt my dreams forever.

Haha I know right?! I remember my little brother and sister where always entertained by this show, but never understood why? It's so bizarre, and kinda scary.

lol I just noticed the chair game!

These two games are my favorites:

I'm gonna have nightmares later :P

Yes, it was my nephew at the time when we would babysit him. He was always so entranced by this show. I think it may have been brainwashing him or turning him into a sleeper cell. If in a few years he tries to kill the president, I will blame boobah.

The "game" in the blue bubble you pointed out, is what I would imagine hell to be like. Whilst I admittedly may have to much fun with the big pink one.

I just played one where I had to be some angry Morpheus look alike in a pink shirt and khaki's, running to catch falling apples that were about as big as his head and then flashing a kool-aid grin as he clutches said apples to his chest... I think I wept for humanity at this point.

I love the one where each time you click, a little animal or whatever pops out. It's in the top row, 4th bubble on the right. And yes, it's a trippy game indeed.

lol what is this? :lol:

i like the center ones, rainbows <3

and always popping up with different mini games XD

i just got couple of this so far:

Jump! Jump! Jump! :lol:

Sign in to follow this