Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Adventure Time

this is so freaking awesome! didn't see that ending coming LMAO

F7jYkubpEFQ&feature=related

cannot believe it is already the 3rd season!

Yes the gender swap episode were so cool.

I would wish they would show more often,

cake is so adorable and ice queen is much more menacing + powerful xD

you're right, dude.

Hey, Chianti! did you know about this? :D

Originally Posted by Cartoon Network:

Because people of all ages - from 2 to 22 to 52 - have made Adventure Time their favorite show, CNE is offering products for everyone. As such, there will be two types of DVD product released in the home entertainment collection: lower priced episodic releases for kids and their parents, such as Adventure Time "My Two Favorite People," and full season collector sets packed with an ooo-full of special features for the adult fan. Information on the first season collector set will be available in the coming weeks.

awesome, isn't it?

This show is hilarious. My favorite non main characters (Finn and Jake) have to be Lumpy Space Princess and Marceline. Lump Space Princess is just funny as hell and her name abbreviation of LSP sounds a lot like the drug LSD. Marceline is pretty much the definition of bad ass. She's a vampire who sucks shades of red, enjoys scaring and threatening Finn and Jake and and plays an axe shaped bass guitar that was actually an axe at one point.

This was my last favorite episode that aired. When Finn, Jake, Princess Bubblegum and Marceline have to form a band in order to open a door. I also like the apparent tension between princess bubblegum and Marceline.

1LASHmj_6XI

exactly, LSP should be regular seriously.

She have lots of fans! I love her voice too, a masculine baritone.

Added the comical parts into it. :D

We’re thinking about doing another “Fionna and Cake” episode that focuses more on Marshall Lee, who is the Marceline of the Fionna and Cake world

- Pendelton Ward

>> SOURCE <<

pls make that happen! :hyper:

Sign in to follow this