Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

My Son is Gay

http://nerdyapplebottom.com/2010/11/02/ ... ay/?ref=nf

It's an interesting, quick, read. That mom's cool for letting her son do that, but mom's A-C are bitches whose cars I would key a giant penis on each respective hood. It probably won't apply to most people here, but after reading some of the comments on it it brought back memories of how I was the boy whose favorite color was pink :( Ah well, he probably looked better than any of the dumbfounded mothers did.

Wow. That was awesome. She sounds like the complete opposite of my mom. :/ My mom would have been Mom C in a situation like that.

lol, good on her! Who cares what the fuck a 5 year old dresses as. Looks like the kid has a sense og humour, awesome. When dressing up as women for halloween, i love how if a guy does it and is KNOWN to be gay, its stigmatised as something he did cos he's gay. Whereas there are MANY straight people (as she mentioned) that dress as girls for shits and giggles, especially for halloween. That mum is awesome lol. Cant wait for the older generation to die out honestly. Sooo many ignorant people out there, especially in America (No offense americans lol...but its true). I almost got kicked out of home for my halloween outfit which mum disapproved of which resulted in me calling her an "ignorant fuckwit bitch.". Its weird how this relates to me :s

67646_10150292576330103_543415102_15701058_1181141_n.jpg

More mums need to be like her.

*sniff* That was beautiful.

I also have to say what ramrod just stated, "Its weird how this relates to me", just this morning my mom and I had another one of our, "Hey-son,-I-love-you,-but-why-do-you-cross-dress?" chats.

Cant wait for the older generation to die out honestly. Sooo many ignorant people out there, especially in America (No offense americans lol...but its true).

No offense taken, in fact I agree with you. Oh, and that picture is just marvelous.

even if old peoples are all dying there always their kids,

that had been brought up the same way their parents did.

There'll always be these judgemental peoples.

At least in the U.S.A,

the recent students suicide are some of many more unspoken tragedies for having fear to be who you are, a gay.

Especially if you live in a place where majority of people are Republicans D:

sure, parental influences assist in their child's beliefs, but that is only to an extent. Like my family are pastors on one side, and the other side, rednecks.

But in saying most of the family around my age (20-30) really dont mind gays. Its just the older generation. Its more the culture and associations the younger people have these days which is most influential. Hence why most people nowadays dont have problems with gays. Just the older generations.....

im happy that she still loves her son.

the bond is great.

i heard stories that the older generations were treated a very strict life by their parents.

im in favor of ramrod's opinion "the older generation to die (needs to erase their thoughts)"

because their beliefs of discriminating people like gays,etc will lead to someone's traumatic incident

the worst thing effect is suicide which is actually stated by Chianti.

I read this on Tumblr a couple of days ago. The mom is amazing and I'm genuinely happy for the kid to have a parent like her. Also the ninja part was hilarious.

Sign in to follow this