Zeus

Cyclamen loses Gt. Tristan Zemtseff

【ANNOUNCEMENT①】 We sadly announce that Tristan will be leaving Cyclamen due to the location difficulty for us to keep working together as a band. Our new release "Humanise" EP will be the last work that will feature him as a member of Cyclamen.

There is absolutely no reason other than the location issue for him to leave the band, and we're very disappointed that the journey with him had to end this way (at least temporarily). We wish him the best for his future musical journey.

Here's Tristan's statement:

"Unfortunately, due to complications leading to me not living in Japan for the time being, I will have to indefinitely say goodbye to being in Cyclamen. I want to thank Hayato, Hiroshi, Katsunori, Aled, Suguru, and Hitoshi, and everyone who came to a show or supported us in any way for making the past couple years better than I ever could have hoped. There's no shortage of good memories from Euroblast 2013, touring the UK last year, and playing with the almighty SikTh in Tokyo! I will be continuing work in Explosive Decoy Humans , Dead On Both Shoulders , and EMS, so there will be no shortage of musical output from me. Again, massive thanks to everybody and here's to what the future will hold!"

So true. How many members has Cyclamen been through now? I know they had the bassist from Arise in Stability for a bit, but I don't know if he left to go back yet.