Sign in to follow this  
Pretsy

Chara new album "Secret Garden" release

Chara is going to have her new, 18th album called "Secret Garden" out  @4/3/2015. The album is going to carry on with Chara's "motherly instincts/love" theme from her earlier post-2010s albums and will feature a vast number of participating artists - including those who have been quite familiar in her songwriting process

Cover:

news_thumb_chara_SecretGarden_jk.jpg

Tracklist:

01. スーパーセンチメンタル
02. 恋は目を閉じて
03. ひかりの匂い
04. Secret Garden
05. hug
06. はちみつ
07. 恋は危険さ
08. ラッキーガール
09. 不器用
10. 愛が素敵なものに惹かれていくだけだよ
11. せつなくてごめんね
12. 恋文(Bonus Track)
13. Rainbow(Bonus Track)

DVD:

01. 「hug」Music Video
02. 「恋文」Music Video
03. 「せつなくてごめんね」Music Video
04. 「Heaven」fromチャラモバ Limited Chara Debut 23rd Anniversary Live(2014/09/21)

Participating artists/guests:

Agraph

THE NOVEMBERS (the vocalist/leader is one of Chara's current "staple writers")

mabanua

Curly Giraffe

Maki kitada (syrup16g)

Yukio Nagoshi

Kan Sano

Ruike Shinpei

Tomohiko Gondo

Olivia Burrell

Shindo Sekiguchi

Takaaki Mino (Toe)

etc.

Source: natalie.mu

I AM SO GOD DAMN EXCITED FOR THIS. *sets as EOTYL winner in advance* x'D This is going to be flawless in every way. I didn't know about the participating artists so that's cool to read through. Thanking you greatly for the post and info.

The list of collaborators on this album is amazing. Will listen soon..I just hope it sounds as great as it looks on paper.

http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/Chara---Koi-wa-Me-wo-Tojite/6b06dad24e5ec47f7f6a934f4c38379d

short PV version for "Koi wa Me wo Tojite" (恋は目を閉じて)

Decent so far - I kinda dig those slight gospel-y undertones :P

I love this.

The list of collaborators on this album is amazing. Will listen soon..I just hope it sounds as great as it looks on paper.

What a list, right!? I can forsee the Chara listening future for I have already put her on my EOTYL and this will not fail me. I will not allow that. : 3

Also, just leaving this here: 'The “secret garden” here is a reference to a woman’s uterus. The secret garden / uterus motif carries over into the album’s cover art as well. It depicts Chara as a statue in a flower garden. Chara says that when she’s in love, she creates beautiful songs.'

Last sentence? Hella cute. First few? Not that much. x'D

Are there any liner notes around? Really curious to know who worked on which tracks!

I haven't found them yet but THE NOVEMBERS informed that they played the backup for track 7 (plus they wrote it too).

Sign in to follow this