Trombe

event "KANSAI ROCK SUMMIT'15 EXPLOSION CIRCUIT"

event "KANSAI ROCK SUMMIT'15 EXPLOSION CIRCUIT" will be held at 7 livehouse in Osaka at 2015/05/17

[live venue]
・Music Club JANUS
・OSAKA MUSE
・Shinsaibashi LIVE HOUSE Pangea
・Shinsaibashi FANJ-twice
・Shinsaibashi club ALIVE
・Shinsaibashi CLAPPER
・Shinsaibashi CLUB DROP

[live participating artists]
i.Rias / A≠ris / アヴァンチック / ALIVE / AL / umbrella / UnRealistic / A113 / カルディア / ギャロ / Carrot Vacation Club / Glam Grammar / Crimson Shiva / GLARD / グリーヴァ / クレイドル / 黒百合と影 / ザアザア / The 3rd Birthday / THE SOUND BEE HD / THE BLACK SWAN / SAVAGE / the Raid. / Sick2 / Jupiter / 少年記 / Synk;yet / DISGUST / DixdriveR / TRIGGAH / TЯicKY / Nihilizm / Neverland / Purple Stone / パノラマ虚構ゼノン / Paranoid≠circuS / PEAK HOLD / FoLLoW / planetarium / Free Aqua Butterfly / BLESSCODE / 紅蝉 / HOLYCLOCK / BORN / ミサルカ / メカクシ / メディーナ / RUVISH / REVINE / リライゾ / 凛 / レイヴ / RevleZ / ロマンシング性 / wonder【Age】plus+ / ワンネス

I don't think they made an omnibus last year ? 

I'm looking forward to it again this year! Though it's disappointing Minus Jin-Say Orchestra isn't listed...

Anyone who is interested in going:

*Presale is through post office mail order!

If you don't know how to do it, I can help you figure out how to fill out the sheet. Send me a DM.

*General sale is through eplus!

*Same day tickets are more expensive! 

*You exchange your ticket for a wristband.
*This wristband allows you to enter and exit any of the participating live houses as many times as you want.

*If they are at cap, they can deny you entrance, however (but I don't remember it being a problem last year).

*The drink ticket you receive will work at any of the live houses. Last year it had the schedule printed on it too.

*Don't worry about feeling like you have to get early and sit through some band you don't care about in order to save a spot for a band that is playing there later. Once a band finishes the live house generally clears out and everyone for the next band can move in. Everyone is running around going to see as many bands that they want to see as possible.

*I highly recommend going to see whatever the last band is--at least in time to catch encore. 
Last year during the last band (BIOSPHIA), MUSE was packed and bandmen were running around in the crowd and there were about 50 other bandmen on stage. It was the most insane and fun encore I've ever been in.