Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

cali≠gari fan-club-limited new single "狂眩(kyogen)" release

This band is enraging. Is there like some really good reason for these fanclub only releases? Is this leftover material they have from the sessions of the last LP that Ao burns on super market bought discs and then releseases them through the fanclub in effort to skip paying for distribution and stuff.

Well at least that they're not disbanding means that I could one day just maybe see them live.

This band is enraging. Is there like some really good reason for these fanclub only releases? Is this leftover material they have from the sessions of the last LP that Ao burns on super market bought discs and then releseases them through the fanclub in effort to skip paying for distribution and stuff.

Well at least that they're not disbanding means that I could one day just maybe see them live.

My guess is that they have no confidence in sales? Given that their last few DVDs are fan-club only/live-limited. In their last few concerts,

1. you can get a free CD that contains an unreleased song (song A) if you were to buy more than 5000 yen worth of goods

OR

2. free CD with song B if you buy a specific (ugly) t-shirt and spend more than 5000yen worth of goods in all.

One of the songs is just an un-cali gari-ish instrumental track WTF

Sign in to follow this