Trombe

MEGAMASSO new maxi single "MISS WAVES / VIPER" release

I'm waiting for the PVs. Something like Youtube would be just fine, but thanks for sharing anyway.

As for the single, I'm sorry, but I hated it. Simply because the original versions of the songs are way better than the remakes and I'm sad to see that if I ever go to one of their gigs I'll have to listen to the new versions instead of the originals which are much better and I'm more fond of. It's the same reason for why I hate DIR EN GREY for ruining the classics. One should never fuck with the classics. It's a matter of taste, yes, but VIPER sounded much better in the preview and the fact that I hated something that Ryoppi did breaks my heart, because I he's my fave musician ever and I do think he's an amazing musician, since he composed many of my all time fave tracks and he's actually a really skilled musician kn therms of making good new versions too. Take for example all those participations in those anime VAs. He made some awful anime songs into amazing music, but fucked up his own compositions with this CD. I just wish it never existed and hope they don't ever remake any MEGAMASSO songs again.

I understand! seems that the remakes are their new thing. I agree with you for the original howling fragment and a morning ray is cold., the originals are way better than the remakes. They played those both remakes on their latest DVD...I think you may be right about your statement (the remakes instead of originals songs). please, don't give up your hopes on megamasso </3

Been meaning to check out this single... I was a big fan of theirs when they first started out all the way through their AVEX-label era... then when they joined Timely Records, I wasn't a fan of what they were releasing. Maybe I'll fall in love with them again.

I won't give up on them because Ryoppi is still my fave musician, eiheartx, don't worry. And since you mentioned their latest live DVD, would be so kjnd to share it, please?

I won't give up on them because Ryoppi is still my fave musician, eiheartx, don't worry. And since you mentioned their latest live DVD, would be so kjnd to share it, please?

I'm sorry but I must decline your request. This dvd cost me +80€. I don't wanna share it I'm sorry. :// I'm not sharing any dvd's either.