Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

GOKIBURI Gt.一斗(kazuto) has been injured in traffic accident

GOKIBURI Gt.一斗(kazuto) has been injured in traffic accident at 2014/12/01, and his condition is not life-threatening

their live-distributed single (title not yet finalized) will be released at their Christmas one-man live "性なる前戯(sei naru zengi)" at Shinjuku URGA at 2014/12/24

despite being injured, Gt.一斗(kazuto) has acted as support Gt. of Deadly at their live at Birth SHINJUKU at 2014/12/06

Deadly line-up at 2014/12/06:
Vo.弥生(yayoi)
Gt.優雅(yu-ga)
Gt.一斗(kazuto) (GOKIBURI)
Ba.祐介(yuusuke) (ex-joker's)
Dr.yu-ki (ex-EX-TRYGHT)

GOKIBURI will hold their last indie tour since their one-man live at TSUTAYA O-West at 2015/01/28

I've noticed they removed pretty much all of their videos from Youtube. They always do this. I remember once checking their stuff and then a few hours later it wasn't there anymore. Totes awkses.

I've noticed they removed pretty much all of their videos from Youtube. They always do this. I remember once checking their stuff and then a few hours later it wasn't there anymore. Totes awkses.

HATE artists who do that. Also notorious: anyone Dali related, guitarist of Karma-Shenjing.

HATE artists who do that. Also notorious: anyone Dali related, guitarist of Karma-Shenjing.

That's why I always download everything VK-related from Youtube. Because I know sooner or later it'll happen.

Sign in to follow this