Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

0801弐209XX6 Dr.遊影(yue) will pause band activities

0801弐209XX6 members have lost contact with Dr.遊影(yue) after their live at Birth SHINJUKU at 2014/11/18, and they have subsequently contacted with his family members, while he will pause band activities since their live at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2014/12/01 due to his extreme anxiety and difficulties in communication

With that attitude he should quit VK and join an emo band.

jesus fuck do you ever plan on even trying to get ur head out of ur ass

get some leverage on ur neck, use a crowbar, smear some butter

whatever it takes man

don't you miss the sunlight, trapped in there?

So, you say neo-VK is mostly emo and I am the ignorant one ? Because of this loser's whining a good band is being put on hold or whatever. It's ok if he wants to be socially awkward as long as his attitudes don't affect the work of others and that's exactly what he's doing. His childish behavior deserves no empathy. That's why most VK bands keep disbanding out of the most ridiculous reasons. Because their fanbase supports shit like this. Stop protecting an old ass man being pathetic and support the actual artists and maybe we can help the scene grow.

So, you say neo-VK is mostly emo and I am the ignorant one ? Because of this loser's whining a good band is being put on hold or whatever. It's ok if he wants to be socially awkward as long as his attitudes don't affect the work of others and that's exactly what he's doing. His childish behavior deserves no empathy. That's why most VK bands keep disbanding out of the most ridiculous reasons. Because their fanbase supports shit like this. Stop protecting an old ass man being pathetic and support the actual artists and maybe we can help the scene grow.

...You are so full of shit.

"Extreme" anxiety is not just about being "whiny". It is an actual disorder, in which Yue may have overwhelming fear or worry about anything, which could make life hard for him. In his case, it looks like he wants to leave the band, but he's too scared to tell the rest of the members, as he may fear their reaction. Maybe something happened to him in the past to make him have this fear...who knows? I dunno the guy, don't give two shits about his band, so who knows if he actually does have a disorder (if it's that extreme) or is just typically walking out like most other bandmen. But being kept off of a band due to extreme anxiety is concerning, and I can relate to this issue. I myself have bad anxiety to the point where it's hard to talk to new people or being authoritative when it comes to enforcing rules at my job. That shit is hard, but I have to do it. To my assumption, Yue is either conflicted on whether to leave the band, or if it's something else that's provoking the anxiety. I dunno, I don't give a shit what he does; all I know is that he's a human being, and I wish him the best in his recovery.

Oh, so you're as totes awksies as he is and I'm supposed to feel guilty because of this ? No can do. My point is: think about the band and stop only caring about him. I never said anything like he's mentally retarded or w/e. You and the furry are the ones making the drama. It's ok if you have a disorder as long as you aren't a dick about it and don't make others suffer for your problems, get it ? And he's being a dick because the band and the fans pay because of his selfishness. But you probably wouldn't understand, because, as you said, you don't care about the band, you think VK = emo and you're too stuck in self pity to think about the others and you only care about this dude because he may be the same as you. Go get some help and stop whining.

That's the opposite of what I said, furry. What I really meant is 'it's okay to suffer from a serious life-affecting mental illness unless you're making others pay for this too'. The selfish and self-righteous one is not me, it's this drummer dude, but you both were too busy pretending to care for him in order to see that. Now let's deal with this like decent people and accept that others have different opinions and stop attacking people and calling them names just because we don't agree, will we ? Let's do like the anti-social dude said stop flooding this thread.

And stop sending me PMs, awkward dude with poor photoshop skills. I won't waste my time arguing with you. Your arguments and cursing won't make me change my opinion. End of convo.

Sign in to follow this