Sign in to follow this  
doombox

Jrock Crack (Warning: graphic language)

What are some of the most ridiculous Jrock things you've found on the internet? 

I watch these videos at least once a year every year to remind myself why I love this fandom.

Those videos are too precious. xD Any of the slowed down sections made me lose it completely. This is like, misheard lyric galore! This is just too amazingly random.

In all honesty, most of the things I find ridiculously funny are just texts I find on the internet. Like, the fanfics of VK musicians, or even Tumblr posts that, like the videos, twists words or pictures for comical effect. Those 'macros' or GIFS you see on Tumblr sort of thing. Makes my day. About the fanfics, I'm all for shipping people, I genuinely do that to people in real life. xD But, those intimate scenes fans write can be a bit, hey, wow now. Ahem. I just love fans of bands who put together funny compilation videos haha. It's these that makes me think, what dedication and love so many have for such weirdos. xD

All versions of crack are welcome. Captions, memes, gifs, videos, crackfiction, anything for the lulz.

Golden Bomber were made to be ridiculous, I love them so much hahaha. XD 

Sign in to follow this