Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DaizyStripper new maxi single "ARREST" release

it is announced at DaizyStripper one-man live "Winter Box Disorder" at Nagoya E.L.L. at 2014/11/02 that their new maxi single "ARREST" will be released at 2015/01/21 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A (1,620yen) will include CD+DVD (including "ARREST" PV, MUSIC SLIP & MAKING), and TYPE B (1,080yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.ARREST
02.G.Z.S.S.K

btw they will hold their one-man live tour at Umeda CLUB QUATTRO at 2015/03/17, at Nagoya BOTTOM LINE at 2015/03/18 and at Akasaka BLITZ at 2015/04/29

B1cP5YaCAAIEv0k.jpg

(02.G.Z.S.S.K) Yeah what the hell... ?  I mean I'm going to have to assume it's a different version.. for it's own sake.

They are really pushing this new theme too, not a bad thing.

(02.G.Z.S.S.K) Yeah what the hell... ?  I mean I'm going to have to assume it's a different version.. for it's own sake.

Yeah it's supposed to be a version using all 5 members

Loll I had the volume up but the intro was very long so I ended up looking away at the TV screen, and then it almost gave me a heart attack because the flatline sound was so loud XD.

Anyway, I say this sounds nice. Maybe a bit more to it than GZSSK, but not so catchy of a hook. (it's a game of give and take sometimes) Yugiri looks very good here, his hairstyle didn't do much for me lately ..

Sign in to follow this