Sign in to follow this  
periwinkle

2nd Dyz

post-10360-0-28084500-1414870977_thumb.j

(2009 – 2014)

2nd Dyz is a Japanese visual kei band that was formed in December 2009 and started its  activities on 2010/03/29.
there last live was 2014.08.30 at Ash OSAKA. 
the concept of the band is "Shadow Hope Ray"

Members:

Vo. aka (赫)
Gt. Kayukii (華雪) 
Gt. Yuu (柚-yu_u-) (ex-Clover, DIZZY)
Ba. Suguru (ex-GLOSSA)
Dr. Kaede 

Former Members:
Vo. Ayumu (歩)
Ba. Haruto (
遥斗)
Ba. Shota (翔太)
Dr. Hiko (陽虎)

Discography

OBSCENE

絆COLOR

ACID RAY

REBELLION

FREEDOM

Re:birth

STRANGE NEW WORLD

OVER

I'm going to miss them (T_T) they where a really good band i hope the members get new bands or make a new band together

personally i prefer aka~chans vocals over Ayumu~chans vocals but Ayumu~ chan is a good vocalist i was happy when i found out that he was BASH! vo.   

i prefer aka over ayumu too lol, but i think we're in the minority :P anyway my favorite song by them is 紫苑 ^^ there are a few other songs i like e.g. メモリア, Trance worlD

Ayumu fanboy has appeared (but I loved Aka as well). Can't choose only one song, REBELLION and FREEDOM are both so freakin' good (incl. that beautiful SE 『   』 :3).

With Aka, World is END...[but] is mine fave song since STRANGE NEW WORLD is my least fave release overall. 

I really loved their (not sure if I'm right) techno,rock & rap sound

I enjoy all their songs but the ones i like the most are FREEDOM , World is END...[but] , Brave World , OVER & 紫苑 the way aka~chan sings in that song is lovely

i liked the second vocalist better, he was more effective. i like recent stuff best

Sign in to follow this