a11

[SOLVED] brand-x no tracking number?

hi. i pre ordered yeti dvd to brand-x and i paid in advance. i still not receive the tracking number and the dvd release date is 15. i contact them to have tracking number and i got no answer. if you purchase yeti dvd did you get your tracking number? good that i paid with paypal, should i claim money back if they don't give any proof of sending pack

date of 15? that's a few days ago.

They will give trackingnumber.

sometimes they simply forget to give you one.

And since they ship with EMS. you will have it in about 6 days.

Last time I ordered there I didn't get a tracking number either. A week after payment or so I was just about to ask them about the status of my order when the package arrived at my door, lol.

So yeah, it happens.

I don't normally get a tracking number either, but there was once my package was late by 2-3 weeks, so i emailed them and it turned out that they had forgot to send the package. They apologized, sent it, and gave me a tracking number to assure me lol.

edit;

finally i got a reply to my second message. It say:

Dear (my name) Thanks for your mail. I am sorry very much. We overlooked a notice of Paypal paid money to by you. I send it out in EMS immediately. And the number of the EMS becomes "(the tracking number)". 2-3 days later, reflection will be in confusion in web site of the postoffice. Thank you for your cooperation. 

so, i was good inspired to contact them, since they didn't notice the payment.

now everything is fine.