Sign in to follow this  
Jenovalism

SUICIDE ALI new maxi single

minor extra info:

SUICIDE ALI new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2011/01/12 (limited 1000), which will be sold in advance at their one-man live "Cut down the puppet strings" at Meguro LIVE STATION at 2010/12/25

special comment CD (over 30 minutes) will be enclosed if purchasing that new maxi single and live-limited single "Favorite song" released at their live at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2010/11/03

title of their new maxi single is finalized as "Perpetual check" (1,500yen, limited 1000)

[track list]

01.Double check

02.Perpetual check

03.僕??????有害????素(boku toiu yuugai na youso)(Retake)

SUICIDE_ALI.jpg

SWSA-3.jpg

[2011.1.12][Perpetual check]

Tracklist:

1. Double check

2. Perpetual check

3. 僕??????有害????素 (Retake)

/ omg i can't wait! .. but Goshi new look, seriously what the hell? |D

The one with the most blond hair is what I picture Hizaki looking like when he orders a plain hamburger and he takes a bite to find out that there's onions.

Interesting look and single concept. I'll keep an eye out for this.

They haven't really made anything remarkable lately anyway. New look and new style of cover art might mean something fresh and new.

looking forward to this release.

I like the cover art.

Btw, the expressions of the guy with blonde hair and rose (?) hairdress, looks surprised like just taken by candid camera lol

Samples sound up to quality for them, I'll definitely be picking that up at Amazon when it comes out!

My favorite sample's for now Double check, sounds great !

Definitely. The re-take of Boku Toiu Yugai Na Youso sounds great too. If I had to guess, I'd say Perpetual Check will end up being the weakest song, but it's so hard to tell from little samples.

Sign in to follow this