Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

Ru:Natic Vocalist Tomo Left?

Not sure if this is supposed to go in rumors or not but there is pretty valid evidence that he is no longer in the band:

1.) http://ameblo.jp/ru-natic/ Their official blog doesn't list him as an author

2.) This picture:

http://profile.ameba.jp/ru-natic/

It's still four members but the purple one isn't Tomo.

3.) Their ameba profile has a list of band members and a vocalist isn't listed. The "new" member is Nao, who is their drummer.

I don't know how long ago this happened, but apparently no one realized it until October 24th when someone updated their last.fm profile o_o Hopefully someone else could shed some more light on this.

:oshi:

OMG NO D:

Of course, it's been two weeks since the last bad news about any of the bands I really like, so I shoul've seen this coming x__x

Tomo's voice fit the old school feel of the band so well, why??? :arg:

but apparently no one realized it until October 24th when someone updated their last.fm profile o_o

Dat would be me. I didn't really say anything because there really wasn't any sort of official announcement at least on their ameba or official website. He isn't in their YouTube video either, except that is until later when there is a short clip of a live performance. So well that sucks.

They're suppose to be on that Arc omnibus, so I wonder if it's going to just be an old song with Tomo or a new song that is maybe just an instrumental or with a guest vocalist. Who knows :-S

but apparently no one realized it until October 24th when someone updated their last.fm profile o_o

Dat would be me. I didn't really say anything because there really wasn't any sort of official announcement at least on their ameba or official website. He isn't in their YouTube video either, except that is until later when there is a short clip of a live performance. So well that sucks.

They're suppose to be on that Arc omnibus, so I wonder if it's going to just be an old song with Tomo or a new song that is maybe just an instrumental or with a guest vocalist. Who knows :-S

:oops:

Sign in to follow this