Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

グリーヴァ(Grieva) complete box "Dear..." release

Grieva has suddenly announced their current line-up LAST ITEM, a mail-order, made-to-order limited COMPLETE BOX "Dear...". It features a new song by GRIEVA which was debuted during their coupling tour, plus a live + making DVD and several goods.

Dear...
3,000 yen

◆ CD
01. GRIEVA - 死闘(shitou)

◆ DVD
01. live footage
02. making footage

◆ box contents
・ photoset
・ sticker (2 sets)
・ B2 poster (1 set)
・ pamphlet (signed)
・ random cheki (signed)
・ postcard (signed with message)

Order acceptance period is 2014-10-06 through 2014-11-05. Expected ship date is 2014-12-XX.

more info
Pre-order here → http://ains.cart.fc2.com/

Current lineup's last item?... Well, to me, that sounds like they're going to add a new drummer after this have been released.

^ They said they'll continue as a 4-piece band (till they find a new drummer I guess?). Plus, they've got concerts booked till like next February.

^ They said they'll continue as a 4-piece band (till they find a new drummer I guess?). Plus, they've got concerts booked till like next February.

Oh lol thanks, I'm so behind >.<  Good ^^  Pretty cheap for what you get, I might get it xD

Pre ordered it, it will probably have a full live DVD in it, plus this is going to be sold way more than normal price on auctions later on, don't want to spend 100€ for it in 4 months x)

delivery of their limited COMPLETE BOX "Dear..." will be postponed to mid-2015/01, as they decide to include (part of?) scene of their one-man live "黒イ百合ノ花ト舞夢(kuori yuri no hana to maimu)" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2014/11/08 (i.e. last live of Dr.琉碧-Rui-) after discussions among members and MadwinK.

Sign in to follow this