01.孤独人形症候群
02.退廃的狂葬
03.Wish

EN2
SE.[schwarz] of Hades
01.Dead[en]D

B17Idl5CIAAuS6Z.jpg

byebye Rui~ ;w;

@Peace: They play it from time to time but it doesn't seem to be one of their staple live songs (but not too rare/uncommon either).

Yeah, he was my favorite too. Besides MERRY and Lolita23q I don't know any other VK bands in which the drummer stands out during their live performances more than the other members. I'll miss him. MW is pretty good too and I'm a big DOWNER fan so I'm actually excited for this. I hope he becomes a full member.

i really wish for downer reform..fufufu..in my dream tho..

actually as i know..may be half from vk musicians came from well family line..theres a family line successors..n some r the only heir..n theres some of their parents r in higher position in government..so i think thats y lots of them keep it mysteries..

support Dr.MW(ex.-Dew--->FEECHE-->DOWNER) will officially join グリーヴァ(Grieva) at their one-man live "青天ノ霹靂-赤イ月ト×××-(seiten no hekireki-akai tsuki to ×××-)" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2015/02/01

btw they have played 2 new songs at their live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/12/28

OnO noooo~~~ hope they won't disband, and also hoping for a new drummer replacement, because their music is just really reminds me of old vk, old dir en grey etc... so imho they are really good.