Trombe

LOUD GRAPE has joined Riostar Records & new mini album release

it is announced at LOUD GRAPE presents live "the birthday" at Birth SHINJUKU at 2014/09/23 that they have joined Riostar Records at the same date, and their new mini album "Devils Chocolate" will be released at 2014/11/26 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,024yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (3,024yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.Bare feelings
02.New World
03.Lie on the kingdom
04.Emotional Rabbits
05.I am... (included in regular edition)
06.universe. (included in regular edition)
07.Drawing my colors

[limited edition DVD track list]
01.Bare feelings (PV)
02.BANのチャレンジシリーズ(BAN no challenge series)

btw they will hold their one-man live "PRIMAL SCREAM" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2015/02/14

cropped-top144021.jpg

Yaaay, lots of cool bands joining Riostar Records. Great news, even though I'm not much into LOUD GRAPE. Their heavier songs are pretty cool, though, so I'm excited, because they have potential.

The music is really good but I have a real problem with the vocalist. His voice is just so...soft. It doesn't suit the music imo. The PV has good effects.

I disagree with you because what actually gives a good contrast to this band is the fact that the song is heavy and his voice is gayish, so yeah, nice tune.

The music is really good but I have a real problem with the vocalist. His voice is just so...soft. It doesn't suit the music imo. The PV has good effects.

he sounds like a vocal cross-breed of aoi and inzargi and seeing your ryohei icon I honestly don't get what's bothering you? :?

I mean... they already sound a million times more better than the band/album/song name would imply...

he sounds like a vocal cross-breed of aoi and inzargi and seeing your ryohei icon I honestly don't get what's bothering you? :?

It's not a problem of tone; but these two have a powerful voice which suits their own music. LG's vocalist sounds so soft, this is what bothers me. They have a heavy sound with a powerless vocalist. :/ I was enjoying the music and when the voice arrived, I was disappointed. But it's my own feeling, I didn't say he was shit. I just don't feel it.