Sign in to follow this  
BrenGun

webshops feedbacks? and or unboxing/unenveloping?

Hello folks.

I'm currious how other webshops than yesasia, amazon and cdjapan sends out CD's etc shizzel.

What about Closet Child? Starwave Records?, BRAND X?, Pure sound?  band own shops etc.

Any feedback?

- delivery time

- package

Positive and negative feedback wanted :3

I'll start with;

NEXTRADE shop -> need to email them.  delivery time depends on how much time they have. can be fast can be slow after payment.  No bubbel envelope was used only bubble plastic inside of an normal brown or white evelope. (you can choose delivery methode)  | but no damage by delevery.

REMNANT own webshop -> package strong bubble envelope. delivery time 100% fast, they send with airmail. (but other delivery methodes are possible too, however for that you need to contact them)

2bullet sells their CD via bandcamp -> mine was send fast, in a strong A4 bubble envelope (because of A4 booklet).

Starwave Records -> It's to long I bought something there, always fast sending out, however they don't send their stuff in bubble envelopes nor strong evelopes. at least from what I remember. Still a A++ shop. So how it's now? any changes?

I'm currious for Closet Child shop. I'm really thinking to go shopping stuff over there in the future.

Just got my Closet Child order and I'm veeeery happy.

I ordered all digipack CDS and they're all in pretty good condition.  They did a great job of protecting them by wrapping the CDS in shrink wrap, bubble wrap, and then light and thin cardboard.

10712707_10152458827032705_5592343967538

Their prices are really good too.

Only downside is that they only ship EMS so cheaper options aren't available. It took about a week for my order to arrive from Tokyo to Seattle.

Hope this is helpful.

Ah I forgot to make my photo from my order from Closet Child. >_<

But I even asked them for a specifies flyer. and I did got 2 of them.  -> and in same envelope as "nagaram's" Also just 1 simple extra bubble wrap. and a strong slipcase for the 2 flyers. :3

I also bought something from Starwave Shop. (remember the T-Shirt and Chekis) Kiwamu did put the Cheki's in a strong slipcase. some bubble wrap around the tshirt and the slipcase and then in a simple envelope. which not got damaged.

However I didn't got ANY extra FLYERS or stuff which other people always GET! -__- 

But I will order at his shop again. someday.  since Kiwamu write FAKE prices on all his packages! <3 Love Kiwamu for that!

And no new orders are open now. So yeah. NEXT time I will make photo for sure!

I would like know if poeple here has already bought some visual kei music from Bandcamp... for exemple I see vivalet cd : http://realstylecreation.bandcamp.com/music, but didn't know if they are as good as cdjapan or other shop

somebody has already order japan music can say me or not if it's sure !

thank's.

Brand-x, closetchild and puresound are both really good to me.  Brand-x always packages things nicely, always uses a box even for a small cd, I have noticed and even tape it down so it doesn't slide around.

I order from puresound through fromjapan because it easier for me lol.  I don't like email ordering for things, so I can't really say how they would pack it for overseas.

Closetchild is also good but like Brand-x just has ems shipping which can be expensive.  Every order I have done through all three I have received flyers and free magazines, which is pretty cool.  And delivery time has always been a week or less.

Sign in to follow this