Sign in to follow this  
stylelover

Touch

They're not bad.

I want to know what their real name is though. The korean or just Touch :s It annoys me there's always several possibilities :s (Same with Outsider :s I'm confused)

I like it, when I heard those weird drums I knew it was gonna be by Brave Brothers, lol. Gonna grab their EP when I see it up.

Ok thank you, never heard of that site before!

I use it since jenpoo died.

I dont like ihoney, because they only upload "famous" bands.

kaboomza is actually really similar to jenpoo.

Ok thank you, never heard of that site before!

I use it since jenpoo died.

I dont like ihoney, because they only upload "famous" bands.

kaboomza is actually really similar to jenpoo.

lies, they do the same. There's others site i go to that has many underrated artists that are not uploaded by kaboomza.

Back on topic: they are growing on me. Im surprised i actually like them since i dont like boy bands that much. 4th one possibly. So far i enjoy Killin' me a lot

^I like Killin' Me the most :P But they sound like every other rookie. They really remind me of Shu-i. But where did they go anyway?

^I like Killin' Me the most :P But they sound like every other rookie. They really remind me of Shu-i. But where did they go anyway?

Didnt they release a digital single a few months ago which has totally sucked?

Didnt they release a digital single a few months ago which has totally sucked?

I don't think so. Shu-i's first single was released in September 2009 I believe. And that's all they've released. "Bomb Bomb Bomb" wasn't that bad. Apparently they're in Japan right now. They had a japanese song coming out, but I haven't seen it anywhere yet.

Sign in to follow this