official trailer:

07XbSk7Rjt4

In France, it's already released by October 20

in US, will soon be release in couple of days

anyone going to watch this sequel?

the teaser are too spooky D:

esp, when the baby seems... moving? before it stands up D:

i can't sleep after watching the first movie for a night or two

if i'm going for the sequel i guess i'd do it for a bet lol ... or not :devilwha:

Paranormal Activity was not scary that i was think about but insted i faund it fanny kinda wey

I wasn't that scared by the first one, but I didn't find it bad. I had a blast scaring my sister because we watched it in the dark and I snuck off to get a drink and stomped my foot as loudly as I could on the way back upstairs. She shrieked with fear which was hilarious.

This one could be cool.

Never lost sleep over the first one. It was freaky and all, but far from the scariest move I've ever seen.

I always have to laugh while watching horror movie. so i was at this one also.

Even they were saying that the first movie was based on reality, i was not really touched.

I only thought that it was a bad movie.

So I haven't watch the second movie... but if there is someone who said that the first movie was bad and think that the second is better, please tell me, maybe i'll give it a try then.

watched the second movie a few days ago... some boring stuff going on doesn't make a good horror movie :<

I really like the idea of those movies, but if I want stuff with handcameras and stuff like that I prefer watching Noroi: The Curse or that haunted house movie from korea.

i saw it in the cinema with the sound very loud, i was terrifiedXD the part she gets dragged in the cellar, i was like: ooooh you're soooooo fucked!!

watched in on tv again a while ago, but it wasnt as frightning as in the cinema

so i guess in cinema they are much scarierXD

Since I'm chicken shit and easily scarred / scared, I read the story-line on wikipedia. It didn't really sound that scary. Watching the previews there weren't scary either aside from the loud noises from cutting between scenes. I dunno, I thought the story of the first one was a classic example of people being dumb.

"We have a demon in our house! Let's get an exorcist..."

"NAH, I got dis! *puts talcum powder on the floor and pisses it off with a Ouija board*"

"It's been stalking me for years thou-..."

"Honey. I know what I'm doing. :roll: *puts cameras everywhere and gets popcorn*"

"*Murders husband and then sits in kitchen till the police come*"

wow, never thought this thread was still up!

I watched it last year and, to be honest, it was like a funny movie. I was laughing almost all the time! And wasn't scary as the first one (that was, btw, not so scary too).

Didn't mind the first one, haven't seen the second one.

Honestly, if I want to see a movie-made-on-a-camera movie, i'll just watch Cloverfield.

Sign in to follow this