Sign in to follow this  
a11

want to buy Rovimen Z CD and DVD

i knew i couln't find them in auction :( seriously need a shopping service who move at concert to buy these rarety. and i'm addicted to the preview, i listen to it multiple times a day. i need the CD and DVD from Rovimen Z. why such a good stuff is live dist, usually LD are only single of 1 songs. why they don't sell more copy of this cd and dvd

They don't sell more because they're totally inknown and in fact it's a nw try of Kensaku to get info music business.

You surely know that it's bearly the ssme band as Rovin or Kensaku Kishida en V?!

In my opinion he's trying xo terribly hard, and it's getting wirse with ecery new band :/

yeah, but i don't really like Rovin, but i love the preview of Rovimen Z (for each songs in the preview). and if he want to make money, he should sell his cd. cd and dvd total price is 7000yen and he didn't answer to my ameba message when i told him i want to buy it. they made a concert in Akasaka Blitz, i think they was known because, unless i'm wrong, Akasaka Blitz is a big concert hall, so they should be known. but menZ and Rovin are both unknown, but they both have a webshop on their website, Rovinmen Z should do the same. i wonder how much copies they made of that cd, and i wonder if they plan to release them later. i really want them :(

still trying to get the CD and DVD (yeah i still have the music of the previews in my head and it's getting annoying, despite i didn't listen to the previews since my previous message, i still awake in the morning with these previews in my head).

such band shouldn't exist: they tease you with preview, 4 weeks later they tease you again with more previews, and few days later you learn that it is live distributed only and that you have no way to get it.

now i begin to hate them because i read on the blog of the singer kishida kensaku:

【販売・詳細】
・ライブ会場物販
・オフィシャルサイト

that mean:

[Sales and details]
Live venue product sales
Official site

But they dont answer to my messages when i contact them on their "official site" (official site not even updated about discography), i guess they don't even bother to read their messages because even my friend in Japan wasn't able to get an answer from these dude. They don't answer to private message sent in ameba blog, they don't answer to their email messages, they don't answer to their messages on youtube, and they don't care about their fans. And they pretend to sell it on official site just to taunt you, pfff.

i hope they'll disband soon, the faster the better, they deserve it.

Which blog entry are you referring to? Maybe I can check it for you if you give me the link. From what I can find currently it seems to be limited to their 28/7 live..

This is on the blog of kishida kensaku here: http://ameblo.jp/kishida-kensaku/

just scroll down until you see the informations about Rovimen Z, you can see the details below the CM preview, and it is written:

【販売・詳細】
・ライブ会場物販
・オフィシャルサイト

The discography isn't updated with the Rovimen Z album, but you can try to purchase it through mail order since the Rovin stuff are available through mail order as well.

A proxy won't do this for you so you'll have to ask your friend in Japan to write to [email protected] with the title of the album, (your friend's) name, address, and contact number. Their staff should reply and give him/her further instructions on payment etc.

Good luck!

The discography isn't updated with the Rovimen Z album, but you can try to purchase it through mail order since the Rovin stuff are available through mail order as well.

A proxy won't do this for you so you'll have to ask your friend in Japan to write to [email protected] with the title of the album, (your friend's) name, address, and contact number. Their staff should reply and give him/her further instructions on payment etc.

Good luck!

some shopping services write emails too.

Mind giving an example? i really need such a service.  :lolita_blink:

FromJapan will do it. I've had them mail-order things plenty of times when bands only provided an email address.

FromJapan will do it. I've had them mail-order things plenty of times when bands only provided an email address.

Actually i just sent them an email yesterday about that... and I got this:

Thank you very much for your email.

Unfortunately, if there is no store for this item, we shall not be able to

order this item for you.

We apologize for the inconvenience but we appreciate your understanding with this.

Kind Regards,

fromjapan.co.jp

Wanted to get the Anfinit live DVD that Shii advertised here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfRYw3xjy4E

I guess to be more specific I need to buy something that is mail order and isn't sold on an online store and they didn't want to help me. :wan-48:

P.S. Sorry for hijacking this thread to ask my question.

solved, i got it :) it's now on sale on their website through mail order with [email protected]

pricey, but if you're interested in the band, it really worth it because the music is very good, and a lot better than many crappy new bands. if you like the previews, you'll like the cd/dvd.

Sign in to follow this