Sign in to follow this  
paradoxal

[Band battle] ヴィドール (vidoll) vs. Phantasmagoria

ヴィドール vs. Phantasmagoria  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• ã?´ã?£ã??ã?¼ã?«
    • Phantasmagoria

Both bands are good, but I've heard (and enjoyed) way more Vidoll.  I like Phantasmagoria okay, but they never quite grabbed my attention the same way Vidoll did.

Vidoll. There just really isn't any Vidoll material I genuinely dislike. And I am extremely happy I got the chance to see them live. They were amazing, so maybe that helps with a slight bias....

Where as Phantamsagoria only had a couple of songs I ever bothered to keep in my library. I never hated them by any means, but they just never held my interest. And considering I had a close friend who was a Kisaki worshipper, I was exposed to everything they had so I knew exactly what I was missing out on.

I like Vidoll more. Actually I don't really feel either of them are excellent, because Vidoll's early stuff was just fine (for me), but after VID they started to become less interesting. But their first minis really kicked. But you know, I am very biased about newer VK anyway.

Phantasmagoria are great, but not that great. They could have become excellent for my taste if they had released more. After all their entire discography are just a hand full of songs which have been re-released dozen of times. So my choice are Vidoll, as they had a much bigger disco and more songs for me to enjoy.

Sign in to follow this