Sign in to follow this  
gyakutai

Valluna

rkmxqe.png

OHP

ヴァルナ (Valluna) is visual kei rockband which started their activity on 2009/05/20 as a 4-members band, whose former members were yo-ka (vo.), Kei (gt.), Kirimaru (ba.) and Yuu (dr.)

After three live limited release (存在??由-Sonzai Riyuu-, Parasite Eve and Promise), and a partecipation in label A heretic sound music. V.A, Yuu left the band in the end of 2009. In Febraury 2010, a new guitarist, SAKURA, and a new drummer, KANADE, both from band Venus, joined the band, to complete Valluna, now becomed a 5 members band, and band changes label moving to FIREBALL, a part of GALAXY. The band partecipated at the omnibus 妖幻??(Yougenkyou)~ Amethyst~ with their song 存在??由 (Sonzai Riyuu)??raison detre ?? re-recorded. Then, they released another single (Neo Infernal), first live-limited, then sold on late Febraury in Japanese CD shops, and hold their first two oneman (they were two-days oneman called "Masochist" and "Sadistic"). In late April, they released their first mini-album (Distopia) and hold another oneman called Welcome to Distopia, broadcasted on streaming worldwide on USstream. During this oneman, they distributed a live-limited single called ??者??盲信 (Seija no moushin) Now, two new CD are announced to be released in 2010/09/22 and 2010/10/20.

Their sound is quite hard and gothic, influented by old-school visual kei bands.

MEMBERS

vocal: yo-ka (Icy. → Megamasso roadie → Marely, → Valluna)

guitar: 佳衣 (Kei) (Bunny drug → Adolf → CRIMSON → Valluna)

guitar: SAKURA (Devine†MaideN → AnnNa → Venus → Valluna)

bass: 斬円 (Kirimaru) (Lizm → uNruSt → Valluna)

drums: KANADE (AnnNa → Duke → Venus → Valluna)

ex. members

drums: 勇 (Yuu) (Marely, → Valluna)

DISCOGRAPHY

2009.05.20 / 存在??由 (Sonzai Riyuu) (live distributed)

2009.08.03 / Parasite Eve (1st single, live-sold only)

2009.10.28 / Hell Drawing (V.A. with パラサイトイヴ-Parasite Eve)

2009.12.01 / Promise (live distributed)

2010.01.15 / Neo Infernal (2nd single)

2010.02.24 / 妖幻??~アメジスト~ (Yougenkyo~Amethyst~) (V.A. with 存在??由 (Sonzai Riyuu) ??raison detre??

2010.04.28 / Distopia (1st mini-album)

2010.05.20 / ??者??盲信 (Seija no moushin) (one coin single, live-sold only)

2010.09.22 / silent prayer (3rd single)

2010.10.20 / gothic [A] doll (4th single)

I seriously like this band so much! They are one of the few new visual rock bands who I like. I can't wait to listen to their new songs! Hope to know CDs releases details soon...

Probably one of the new indie bands that are worth following.

Their mini-album Distopia is fucking amazing, especially ????.

Looking forward to their new releases too.

I managed to watch these when they streamed their live about a month or 2 back, I was really impressed, and they definitely worth keeping your eye on. Was great to see them messing around in the changing rooms, so genuine!

Love Distopia and ????. Distopia is a great mini album release.

Whenever I hear any song from Distopia without knowing it's them I always think it's Heartless first because of the voice. It took me two months to figure out that was who I was thinking of when I heard him.

I don't mind though, they're both good.

There pretty good, not one of my favorite bands. The Vocals remind me of SKULL. But that's just me...

I did enjoy Distopia too :)

Sign in to follow this